It is a 1996 3D remake of the original Teens of Rage developed by Carpcom. It is notable for its rough, oldschool, polygonal graphics, causing unpopularity amongst many Teens of Rage fans. Ronaldo, and presumably other fans, began playing it after the original Teens of Rage cabinet is destroyed by Garnet during the events of "Arcade Mania".
- Virtua Teens of Rage is named after the real-world arcade games Streets of Rage and Virtua Fighter (which, despite the "Carpcom" joke, are actually both SEGA titles).
- Carpcom is a parody of a real-life company, Capcom, which produces games.
- Ronaldo hates the graphics in the game, saying they: "Looked like butt".
- The screenshot shows characters resembling the classic designs of Jacky Bryant and Pai Chan.
- "Crapcom" is a common derogatory term used to refer to Capcom by people who either simply hate Capcom, or are jaded by their recent business decisions.