FANDOM


  • Since he has his mother's leg ship, I think he can travel anywhere to explore strange new worlds to seek out new life and new civilizations.

      Loading editor
    • Something tells me that when Steven Universe and the Crystal Gems escape from Homeworld and White Diamond, they'll use the Sun Incinerator.

        Loading editor
    • Angelgreat wrote: Something tells me that when Steven Universe and the Crystal Gems escape from Homeworld and White Diamond, they'll use the Sun Incinerator.

      I don't think so. But the Off Colors used the Sun Incinerator and Steven and the Crystal Gems used Pink Diamond's Ship.

        Loading editor
    • Angelgreat wrote: Something tells me that when Steven Universe and the Crystal Gems escape from Homeworld and White Diamond, they'll use the Sun Incinerator.

      I'm pretty sure White Diamond will destroy it.

        Loading editor
    • Shady Roy Koopa wrote:

      Angelgreat wrote: Something tells me that when Steven Universe and the Crystal Gems escape from Homeworld and White Diamond, they'll use the Sun Incinerator.

      I'm pretty sure White Diamond will destroy it.

      White will not! Just wait to see in the Battle of Heart and Mind when Steven will talk to White Diamond about healing all the Corrupted Gems and Pink Diamond's Ship, White Diamond's ship, and the Sun Incinerator will departed from Homeworld which Steven, Connie, and Lars are exciting to head back to their home planet Earth

        Loading editor
    • Gabrielzinho18 wrote:

      Shady Roy Koopa wrote:

      Angelgreat wrote: Something tells me that when Steven Universe and the Crystal Gems escape from Homeworld and White Diamond, they'll use the Sun Incinerator.

      I'm pretty sure White Diamond will destroy it.
      White will not! Just wait to see in the Battle of Heart and Mind when Steven will talk to White Diamond about healing all the Corrupted Gems and Pink Diamond's Ship, White Diamond's ship, and the Sun Incinerator will departed from Homeworld which Steven, Connie, and Lars are exciting to head back to their home planet Earth

      Also, White would destroy the leg ship if Steven and the Crystal Gems escape from Homeworld in the Sun Incinerator. This might lead to the movie! Red Diamond here we come.

        Loading editor
    • I'm not sure if this is correct but I heard from Crystal Clear (The Roundtable) that Steven will meet the Off Colours once again and also we obviously know that Steven will go home and see Bismuth as seen in the promo and she will fix Rose's sword

      Captain Obvious :D

        Loading editor
    • TalkingOddlySpooky wrote:
      I'm not sure if this is correct but I heard from Crystal Clear (The Roundtable) that Steven will meet the Off Colours once again and also we obviously know that Steven will go home and see Bismuth as seen in the promo and she will fix Rose's sword

      Captain Obvious :D

      The promo art shows that Connie will get a new sword.

        Loading editor
    • Angelgreat wrote:
      TalkingOddlySpooky wrote:
      I'm not sure if this is correct but I heard from Crystal Clear (The Roundtable) that Steven will meet the Off Colours once again and also we obviously know that Steven will go home and see Bismuth as seen in the promo and she will fix Rose's sword

      Captain Obvious :D

      The promo art shows that Connie will get a new sword.

      Yes I know but we seen in the actual promo Bismuth had fixed Rose's sword I think I might be wrong

        Loading editor
    • TalkingOddlySpooky wrote:

      Angelgreat wrote:
      TalkingOddlySpooky wrote:
      I'm not sure if this is correct but I heard from Crystal Clear (The Roundtable) that Steven will meet the Off Colours once again and also we obviously know that Steven will go home and see Bismuth as seen in the promo and she will fix Rose's sword

      Captain Obvious :D

      The promo art shows that Connie will get a new sword.

      Yes I know but we seen in the actual promo Bismuth had fixed Rose's sword I think I might be wrong

      Wait. Bismuth was in the promo?

        Loading editor
    • Shady Roy Koopa wrote:

      TalkingOddlySpooky wrote:

      Angelgreat wrote:
      TalkingOddlySpooky wrote:
      I'm not sure if this is correct but I heard from Crystal Clear (The Roundtable) that Steven will meet the Off Colours once again and also we obviously know that Steven will go home and see Bismuth as seen in the promo and she will fix Rose's sword

      Captain Obvious :D

      The promo art shows that Connie will get a new sword.
      Yes I know but we seen in the actual promo Bismuth had fixed Rose's sword I think I might be wrong
      Wait. Bismuth was in the promo?

      Bismuth was not in the promo. If she was, then Lapis and Peridot would have also been in it.

        Loading editor
    • Angelgreat wrote:

      Shady Roy Koopa wrote:

      TalkingOddlySpooky wrote:

      Angelgreat wrote:
      TalkingOddlySpooky wrote:
      I'm not sure if this is correct but I heard from Crystal Clear (The Roundtable) that Steven will meet the Off Colours once again and also we obviously know that Steven will go home and see Bismuth as seen in the promo and she will fix Rose's sword

      Captain Obvious :D

      The promo art shows that Connie will get a new sword.
      Yes I know but we seen in the actual promo Bismuth had fixed Rose's sword I think I might be wrong
      Wait. Bismuth was in the promo?

      Bismuth was not in the promo. If she was, then Lapis and Peridot would have also been in it.

      Yes Bismuth is in it if you actually WATCHED THE PROMO you would've seen her she said something to Steven about gems being trying to be nothing but what they are and also just because Bismuth was in it doesn't mean the Peri and Lapis will be. 🙄😒

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message