Fandom

StevenUniverse Wiki

Steven Universe is back in May (UPDATED)

  • Steven Universe returns to Cartoon Network with new episodes announced to air from May 8 - 12!


    "Doug Out"

    Steven and Connie join Connie's father on a stake out.

    "The Good Lars"
    Steven, Lars and Sadie get invited to a party with the Cool Kids.

    "Lion 4: Alternate Ending"
    Synopsis TBA.

    "Are You My Dad?"
    People disappearing from Beach City, and Steven tries to solve the mystery.

    "I Am My Mom"
    Steven struggles to fix his mistakes.


    Steven Universe new promo00:50

    Steven Universe new promo

    The new promo was recently released on Steven Universe facebook page.

      Loading editor
    • Nice nice! Also Connie's back yay!!

        Loading editor
    • I'm so glad we're seeing Connie's dad again you don't even know

        Loading editor
    • I'm glad we're seeing Sadie too!!!

        Loading editor
    • yay wooohooooo cooooool...........i'm not gonna kms to day

        Loading editor
    • People disappearing from Beach City???

      They're finally waking up and emigrating in masses.


      And they would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling gems and their dumb kid.


      Seriously though if we don't get diamonds in this I will scream and give up on this show because they're leading us all blind and clickbaiting us with titles.

        Loading editor
    • In before everyone comes in, complaining about these episodes being filler.

        Loading editor
    • And then the episodes get leaked and the wiki explodes.

        Loading editor
    • Lilduders wrote:
      I'm glad we're seeing Sadie too!!!

      In fact, "Are You My Dad" is probably about her meeting her dad.

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote:
      Lilduders wrote:
      I'm glad we're seeing Sadie too!!!
      In fact, "Are You My Dad" is probably about her meeting her dad.

      And then it turns out that it's not about that.

        Loading editor
    • yes finale 

        Loading editor
    • a stevebomb of feels is coming

        Loading editor
    • ZenkaiBoost9000 wrote:
      yes finale 

      SEASON finale.

        Loading editor
    • Piierogii wrote:
      People disappearing from Beach City???

      They're finally waking up and emigrating in masses.


      And they would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling gems and their dumb kid.


      Seriously though if we don't get diamonds in this I will scream and give up on this show because they're leading us all blind and clickbaiting us with titles.

      If you only see SU for the diamonds, then you're like a homeworld gem, you only live to serve them, so pls don't complain, this season finale sounds like a stevebomb of filler episodes, so, don't expect weird stuff

      Like Rocknaldo, i mean, it obviously sounds like a Ronaldo episode, why people say that they were expecting a new gem? i mean, pls, stop it

        Loading editor
    • Jolmev wrote:

      Like Rocknaldo, i mean, it obviously sounds like a Ronaldo episode, why people say that they were expecting a new gem? i mean, pls, stop it

      Because CN literally posted an image of a new gem saying she'd appear in the episode?

        Loading editor
    • Yay for "The Good Lars".

      I need more Lars in my life. Sadie, too. They make for some of my favourite episodes and are definitely my favourite human ship.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah! To be honest Im really hype only for Are You My Dad and I Am My Mom!

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote:
      Jolmev wrote:

      Like Rocknaldo, i mean, it obviously sounds like a Ronaldo episode, why people say that they were expecting a new gem? i mean, pls, stop it

      Because CN literally posted an image of a new gem saying she'd appear in the episode?

      Oh, sorry, i didn't know that, by the way i'm Colombian, SU episodes arrive here like 6 months later, so i haven't seen any of the promo yet

      We don't have Gem harvest in spanish yet :C

      What do you expect from a channel that only air TTG?

        Loading editor
    • I have a feeling Are You My Dad? And I Am My Mom will be very important episodes.

      Rebecca Sugar already say that she got a big plan for Season 5 and say that Season will be huge compare to Season 4

      So it sound like I Am My Mom will be way SHOCKING Season Finale than last 3 Seasons!

        Loading editor
    • Vin13ish wrote:
      I have a feeling Are You My Dad? And I Am My Mom will be very important episodes.

      Rebecca Sugar already say that she got a big plan for Season 5 and say that Season will be huge compare to Season 4

      So it sound like I Am My Mom will be way SHOCKING Season Finale than last 3 Seasons!

      "Steven struggles to fix his mistakes." something really bad is going to happen, name of the ep and description scream it

        Loading editor
    • Holy carp, Blue diamond is coming to beach city!




      ..I think.

        Loading editor
    • Another one of those fans wrote:
      Holy carp, Blue diamond is coming to beach city!




      ..I think.

      yeah, it sounds like alien kidnapping, so this is likely, let's wait with hype

        Loading editor
    • Jolmev wrote:

      hype

      So we can be very dissapointed

        Loading editor
    • Em dying just to watch new episodes lol

        Loading editor
    • Remember Zap2it's dates are often wrong.

        Loading editor
    • Well, it looks like we're having a fillerbomb on the way. Consider me unhyped.

      At the very least we'll get a Connie episode...

        Loading editor
    • -Arias- wrote:
      Well, it looks like we're having a fillerbomb on the way. Consider me unhyped.

      At the very least we'll get a Connie episode...

      What makes you think that this is a filler bomb?

        Loading editor
    • Another one of those fans wrote:
      -Arias- wrote:
      Well, it looks like we're having a fillerbomb on the way. Consider me unhyped.

      At the very least we'll get a Connie episode...

      What makes you think that this is a filler bomb?

      The first two episodes are clearly filler (as much as I love Connie), while the latter two scream Bait and Switch.

      I've seen a lot of comments about people guessing that the disappearances are the Diamonds' doing, and it looks like the most obvious outcome, but I wouldn't put it past being completely unrelated to them. It wouldn't be the first time, they already baited us with titles and synopsis that look like something big is going on, only to turn out to be a filler episode. And "I am my mom" looks a lot like "Storm in the Room": promising us new things, only to rehash stuff we already knew.

        Loading editor
    • How long are we going be troll for Lion 4: Alternate Ending.

        Loading editor
    • I'm assuming that these are the last sets of episodes for season 4. At least we know it's coming soon.

        Loading editor
    • -Arias- wrote:
      The first two episodes are clearly filler

      "Hurr durr hooman epizoed moist bii fillar"

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote:
      -Arias- wrote:
      The first two episodes are clearly filler
      "Hurr durr hooman epizoed moist bii fillar"

      But..




      That's true-


      Ow! Who shot me?

        Loading editor
    • Okay I'm down for any one of these episodes if none of them involve Pearl crying about Rose for the millionth time.

        Loading editor
    • FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Woohoo! <3

        Loading editor
    • Jolmev wrote:

      Piierogii wrote:
      People disappearing from Beach City???

      They're finally waking up and emigrating in masses.


      And they would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling gems and their dumb kid.


      Seriously though if we don't get diamonds in this I will scream and give up on this show because they're leading us all blind and clickbaiting us with titles.

      If you only see SU for the diamonds, then you're like a homeworld gem, you only live to serve them, so pls don't complain, this season finale sounds like a stevebomb of filler episodes, so, don't expect weird stuff

      Like Rocknaldo, i mean, it obviously sounds like a Ronaldo episode, why people say that they were expecting a new gem? i mean, pls, stop it

      Dude ill bite you can't i be hyped for characters that wont appear


      i mean people are expecting bismuth in these for heavens sake
      
        Loading editor
    • meh, idk, i was a little mean in that comment, sorry :T

        Loading editor
    • Even though the first four seem as filler, I think it could those episodes could have some sort of side story to it (such as Sadie and Lars' relationship in the Cool Kids one) or connect as a whole, have an entire backstory on why the Crewniverse showed these episodes, and have a bigger meaning than we think. I'm not judging a book by it's cover.

      However, I have a strong feeling I Am My Mom will be an important episode (hopefully it doesn't turn out to be something bad such as Steven trying to fix his mistakes in some lazy or stupid way that most definitely won't work at all). I am hyped for this one the most.

        Loading editor
    • Inb4 Are You My Dad is a ripoff of that Spongebob episode where everyone leaves town cause they hate Bob

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote:
      Inb4 Are You My Dad is a ripoff of that Spongebob episode where everyone leaves town cause they hate Bob

      LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

        Loading editor
    • Give them a chance!

      Why would Steven ask someone 'Are You My Dad'? if he already know Greg enough!

      I think I Am My Mom will be the biggest Finale of SU and after that episode, Everything about SU will never be same again.

      Relax! Rebecca Sugar already teasing Season 5 being huge compare to Season 4. You guys are so cynical you know

      Zero intolerance for Cynical fans

        Loading editor
    • I now when's Lion 4 is going to air! It'll air on the date May 15. Before the rest of the episodes for the new Stevenbomb continues in the 16th 😃😄😁!

        Loading editor
    • So Lion 4 IS part of the Stevenbomb? If not, it should be because May 15th is on a Monday this year. 

      Also, do you mind putting a link where this is announced?

        Loading editor
    • The dates might be wrong, as Zap2It announced them, and CN might change those dates.

        Loading editor
    • Okay looking forward to them.

        Loading editor
    • Rosette Addams
      Rosette Addams removed this reply because:
      It's a correction
      00:52, April 17, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • 818260 wrote:
      The dates might be wrong, as Zap2It announced them, and CN might change those dates.

      So why did they stop? Did they take a break or something?

      btw who's Zap2It?

        Loading editor
    • This bomb is the season finale.

      The titles seem inocuous, but remember on this show the episode titles are meant to mislead us.

      I expect these episodes, with their mild titles and synopsis, could be the most mind blowing and world altering ever! 

        Loading editor
    • Vin13ish wrote:

      Why would Steven ask someone 'Are You My Dad'? if he already know Greg enough!

      Because steven is obviously the only character in this show with a dad

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote:
      Vin13ish wrote:

      Why would Steven ask someone 'Are You My Dad'? if he already know Greg enough!

      Because steven is obviously the only character in this show with a dad

      Steven's not the only character on the show who has a dad, there are several other characters who have dads too, Connie has a dad, Doug, Peedee and Ronaldo have a dad, Mr. Fryman, Jenny and Kiki have a dad, Kofi, Buck has a dad, Mayor Bill, and Lars has a dad, Dante.

      But, like Greg, who is Steven's biological father, the other dads are the other characters' biological fathers too.

        Loading editor
    • Grabbergirl wrote:
      AquaticPanic wrote:
      Vin13ish wrote:
      Why would Steven ask someone 'Are You My Dad'? if he already know Greg enough!
      Because steven is obviously the only character in this show with a dad
      Steven's not the only character on the show who has a dad, there are several other characters who have dads too, Connie has a dad, Doug, Peedee and Ronaldo have a dad, Mr. Fryman, Jenny and Kiki have a dad, Kofi, Buck has a dad, Mayor Bill, and Lars has a dad, Dante.

      But, like Greg, who is Steven's biological father, the other dads are the other characters' biological fathers too.


      You really take everything seriously don't you?

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote:
      Grabbergirl wrote:
      AquaticPanic wrote:
      Vin13ish wrote:
      Why would Steven ask someone 'Are You My Dad'? if he already know Greg enough!
      Because steven is obviously the only character in this show with a dad
      Steven's not the only character on the show who has a dad, there are several other characters who have dads too, Connie has a dad, Doug, Peedee and Ronaldo have a dad, Mr. Fryman, Jenny and Kiki have a dad, Kofi, Buck has a dad, Mayor Bill, and Lars has a dad, Dante.

      But, like Greg, who is Steven's biological father, the other dads are the other characters' biological fathers too.


      You really take everything seriously don't you?

      Not everything, I sometimes can tell if people are joking but not all the time. But, sometimes, I take jokes literally and it's hard for me to tell if someone's joking. But, now that I see that you're joking, I think you told a funny joke!

        Loading editor
    • Is that REALLY TRUE?!

        Loading editor
    • For some reason me, personally I'm not excited for them as I once was... It's weird.

        Loading editor
    • Misunderstood Human wrote:
      For some reason me, personally I'm not excited for them as I once was... It's weird.

      Yeah it is wierd!

        Loading editor
    • Rosette Addams wrote:
      818260 wrote:
      The dates might be wrong, as Zap2It announced them, and CN might change those dates.
      So why did they stop? Did they take a break or something?

      btw who's Zap2It? </div>

      It can maybe be explained mot by me, but by AwestruckVox on YouTube.

        Loading editor
    • 818260 wrote:

      Rosette Addams wrote:
      818260 wrote:
      The dates might be wrong, as Zap2It announced them, and CN might change those dates.
      So why did they stop? Did they take a break or something?

      btw who's Zap2It? </div>

      It can maybe be explained mot by me, but by AwestruckVox on YouTube.

      I wouldn't take everything that he says literally and use it as a reliable source, he is just as informed as we are in terms of anything.

        Loading editor
    • Hmm humans vanishing? The title...oh I know! Gem's are finally taking my idea and taking the form of humans so that the people in Beach City will...love them Ronaldo's right again!

        Loading editor
    • People disappearing from Beach City!? I hope that Peedee is alright <3

        Loading editor
    • Jolmev wrote:
      Piierogii wrote:
      People disappearing from Beach City???

      They're finally waking up and emigrating in masses.


      And they would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling gems and their dumb kid.


      Seriously though if we don't get diamonds in this I will scream and give up on this show because they're leading us all blind and clickbaiting us with titles.

      If you only see SU for the diamonds, then you're like a homeworld gem, you only live to serve them, so pls don't complain, this season finale sounds like a stevebomb of filler episodes, so, don't expect weird stuff

      Like Rocknaldo, i mean, it obviously sounds like a Ronaldo episode, why people say that they were expecting a new gem? i mean, pls, stop it

      Several spectators said that there will be more insights on the Gem Homeworld. And I have a theory that there will be a fusion in one of these episodes, because there's almost always a fusion that begins and ends a season! It will be:
      StevidotFusionByTis

      (This picture is not the end result)

        Loading editor
    • Lenhi wrote:
      Steven Universe returns to Cartoon Network this May, with four new episodes announced!
      "Doug Out"Steven and Connie join Connie's father on a stake out.

      "The Good Lars"
      Steven, Lars and Sadie get invited to a party with the Cool Kids.

      "Are You My Dad?"
      People disappearing from Beach City, and Steven tries to solve the mystery.

      "I Am My Mom"
      Steven struggles to fix his mistakes.

      ----

      These four episodes are confirmed to air consecutively from May 16 - 19. Currently, the airdate for previously-confirmed "Lion 4: Alternate Ending" is unknown, but it is definite that it comes before these new episodes.

      Actually, Lion 4: Alternate Ending has been announced to air on May 15, the day before Doug Out

        Loading editor
    • I wonder if White Diamond is going to be talked about at the end?

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      I wonder if White Diamond is going to be talked about at the end?

      Since every End season we get something about another diamond, this is high likely and very possible

        Loading editor
    • QueenCupcake435 wrote:
      People disappearing from Beach City!? I hope that Peedee is alright <3


      I hope that this show remembers Peedee exists because the last ep focused on him was Season 1 ep 5.

        Loading editor
    • IKR!?!? At least he is in the 2nd intro!

        Loading editor
    • dunno why, but i'm not really hyped for these new episodes.

      "i am my mom" sounds like another episode where steven 'tries to fix his existential problems' or whatever, but then he ends up apologizing and bottling his anger, blaming himself and throwing himself under the bus

      i'd love to see "doug out" since connie's dad is a security guard, that's one episode that slated to be awesome. "are you my dad?" seems interesting too, but i don't believe some diamond is behind it, and they'd probably end up explaining the disappearances with some stupid reasoning

      "the good lars"? i see no redeemable qualities in laramie right now, so excuse me if i withold my enthusiasm. might as well repeat the plot of "the new lars" (they only switched out the adjective, did you see that?), or split his soul in half, i dunno.

      sorry if i'm being cynical, but lion 4 left a bad taste in my mouth with its message. hopefully they'll make a believer out of me yet again

        Loading editor
    • Good & so CooL!

        Loading editor
    • Yes! It'sa coming back!"

        Loading editor
    • I think "Are You My Dad?" plot is gonna similar to a Gumball episode "The Nest" where some creatures are missing and Gumball & Darwin try to find the mystery behind the disappearance of some creatures.

        Loading editor
    • "Steven struggles to fix his mistakes."

      HopeForBismuth

        Loading editor
    • CalimTheCrystalGem wrote:
      "Steven struggles to fix his mistakes."

      HopeForBismuth

      Hope for Bismuth AND Jasper, but, better keep the hype low, over-hipying kill the experience

        Loading editor
    • People start to disappear from Beach City... then Steven struggles to fix his Mom's mistakes...?

      I'm calling it now: Blue Diamond is taking more humans for the Zoo from Beach City, and Steven has to confront her.

        Loading editor
    • 16 to 19 May? Semester exams here...

        Loading editor
    • HarryBerry wrote:
      16 to 19 May? Semester exams here...

      u got 10 minutes of fun every one of those days if you study hard since now

        Loading editor
    • DarkSideoftheRainbow wrote:
      People start to disappear from Beach City... then Steven struggles to fix his Mom's mistakes...?



      I'm calling it now: Blue Diamond is taking more humans for the Zoo from Beach City, and Steven has to confront her.

      I wonder what Peedee would look like in the zoo outfit~ <3 
      Monster Reunion Happy Steven
        Loading editor
    • QueenCupcake435 wrote:

      DarkSideoftheRainbow wrote:
      People start to disappear from Beach City... then Steven struggles to fix his Mom's mistakes...?



      I'm calling it now: Blue Diamond is taking more humans for the Zoo from Beach City, and Steven has to confront her.

      I wonder what Peedee would look like in the zoo outfit~ <3 
      Monster Reunion Happy Steven
      Disgusting
        Loading editor
    • What's wrong with Peedee being my sweetheart? 

        Loading editor
    • QueenCupcake435 wrote:
      What's wrong with Peedee being my sweetheart? 

      Nothing just don't forget that he doesn't exist

        Loading editor
    • But he exists in my heart <3

        Loading editor
    • Anyways who else is excited for Steven to interact with his future father in la-I mean Doug?

        Loading editor
    • in lion 4 "STEVEN WILL FIND PINK DIAMOND'S SHIP"

      in doug out "STEVEN AND CONNIE LEARNING NEW TECKNICKS TO FIGHT THE GEMS"

      in the good lars "THE PARTY WILL TURN INTO INTELLIGENCE TO TRACK HOMEWORLD BY ROLANDO"

      in are you my dad " GREG GOT BRAINWASHED BY THE BLUE DIAMOND HERSELF AND EVERY HUMAN ON EARTH IS GONE"

      in i am my mom " STEVEN FINDS THE PINK DIAMOND SHARDS AND HAVE TO DECIDE BETWEN BRINGING HER BACK AND BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OR LETTING HER DEAD AND NEVER FIND OUT THE TRUE   (the name of the episode will probably come from one of the gems will says your mom wouldn't want that then steven screams I AM MY MOM!!!)  "

        Loading editor
    • Youssef zenox wrote:
      in lion 4 "STEVEN WILL FIND PINK DIAMOND'S SHIP"

      in doug out "STEVEN AND CONNIE LEARNING NEW TECKNICKS TO FIGHT THE GEMS"

      in the good lars "THE PARTY WILL TURN INTO INTELLIGENCE TO TRACK HOMEWORLD BY ROLANDO"

      in are you my dad " GREG GOT BRAINWASHED BY THE BLUE DIAMOND HERSELF AND EVERY HUMAN ON EARTH IS GONE"

      in i am my mom " STEVEN FINDS THE PINK DIAMOND SHARDS AND HAVE TO DECIDE BETWEN BRINGING HER BACK AND BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OR LETTING HER DEAD AND NEVER FIND OUT THE TRUE   (the name of the episode will probably come from one of the gems will says your mom wouldn't want that then steven screams I AM MY MOM!!!)  "

      Lapis-Err-User-Icon-By-Milky-Way

        Loading editor
    • Youssef zenox wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      It's fine to be "in love" with him but...try to remember that fictional characters don't love back
      OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!

      XD

      THAT WAS NOT NESSISARY! 
      Save WOY - Sadness

      I was thinking about this all day at school! I will never forgive you two.

        Loading editor
    • Youssef zenox wrote:
      in lion 4 "STEVEN WILL FIND PINK DIAMOND'S SHIP"

      in doug out "STEVEN AND CONNIE LEARNING NEW TECKNICKS TO FIGHT THE GEMS"

      in the good lars "THE PARTY WILL TURN INTO INTELLIGENCE TO TRACK HOMEWORLD BY ROLANDO"

      in are you my dad " GREG GOT BRAINWASHED BY THE BLUE DIAMOND HERSELF AND EVERY HUMAN ON EARTH IS GONE"

      in i am my mom " STEVEN FINDS THE PINK DIAMOND SHARDS AND HAVE TO DECIDE BETWEN BRINGING HER BACK AND BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OR LETTING HER DEAD AND NEVER FIND OUT THE TRUE   (the name of the episode will probably come from one of the gems will says your mom wouldn't want that then steven screams I AM MY MOM!!!)  "

      1. I don't know what a steak out is, but since Pearl is not involved, there will be no fighting. And does Connie's father even know about gem stuff?

      2. ...What? How does a entire party turns into "intelligence"?

      3. Im sure it would take atleast a year to kidnap all humans on Earth, even if you have alien troops.

      4. Why would Steven scream "I am my mom" to a bunch of shards? How would they even bring her back if she is shattered?

        Loading editor
    • CalimTheCrystalGem wrote:
      Youssef zenox wrote:
      in lion 4 "STEVEN WILL FIND PINK DIAMOND'S SHIP"

      in doug out "STEVEN AND CONNIE LEARNING NEW TECKNICKS TO FIGHT THE GEMS"

      in the good lars "THE PARTY WILL TURN INTO INTELLIGENCE TO TRACK HOMEWORLD BY ROLANDO"

      in are you my dad " GREG GOT BRAINWASHED BY THE BLUE DIAMOND HERSELF AND EVERY HUMAN ON EARTH IS GONE"

      in i am my mom " STEVEN FINDS THE PINK DIAMOND SHARDS AND HAVE TO DECIDE BETWEN BRINGING HER BACK AND BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OR LETTING HER DEAD AND NEVER FIND OUT THE TRUE   (the name of the episode will probably come from one of the gems will says your mom wouldn't want that then steven screams I AM MY MOM!!!)  "

      1. I don't know what a steak out is, but since Pearl is not involved, there will be no fighting. And does Connie's father even know about gem stuff?

      2. ...What? How does a entire party turns into "intelligence"?

      3. Im sure it would take atleast a year to kidnap all humans on Earth, even if you have alien troops.

      4. Why would Steven scream "I am my mom" to a bunch of shards? How would they even bring her back if she is shattered?

      Unless you're being sarcastic, relax, it's probably just a joke. XD

        Loading editor
    • QueenCupcake435 wrote:
      Youssef zenox wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      It's fine to be "in love" with him but...try to remember that fictional characters don't love back
      OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!
      XD
      THAT WAS NOT NESSISARY! 
      Save WOY - Sadness

      I was thinking about this all day at school! I will never forgive you two.

      Tumblr inline obwkoaY4kF1ro1lxq 500

      aww~~ i can't believe she broke your feelings


        Loading editor
    • TheTwistedMangle wrote:
      CalimTheCrystalGem wrote:
      Youssef zenox wrote:
      in lion 4 "STEVEN WILL FIND PINK DIAMOND'S SHIP"

      in doug out "STEVEN AND CONNIE LEARNING NEW TECKNICKS TO FIGHT THE GEMS"

      in the good lars "THE PARTY WILL TURN INTO INTELLIGENCE TO TRACK HOMEWORLD BY ROLANDO"

      in are you my dad " GREG GOT BRAINWASHED BY THE BLUE DIAMOND HERSELF AND EVERY HUMAN ON EARTH IS GONE"

      in i am my mom " STEVEN FINDS THE PINK DIAMOND SHARDS AND HAVE TO DECIDE BETWEN BRINGING HER BACK AND BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OR LETTING HER DEAD AND NEVER FIND OUT THE TRUE   (the name of the episode will probably come from one of the gems will says your mom wouldn't want that then steven screams I AM MY MOM!!!)  "

      1. I don't know what a steak out is, but since Pearl is not involved, there will be no fighting. And does Connie's father even know about gem stuff?

      2. ...What? How does a entire party turns into "intelligence"?

      3. Im sure it would take atleast a year to kidnap all humans on Earth, even if you have alien troops.

      4. Why would Steven scream "I am my mom" to a bunch of shards? How would they even bring her back if she is shattered?

      Unless you're being sarcastic, relax, it's probably just a joke. XD

      LOL !!! IKR ! XD

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Anyways who else is excited for Steven to interact with his future father in la-I mean Doug?

      Future father?

        Loading editor
    • Laserbeak3.0 wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Anyways who else is excited for Steven to interact with his future father in la-I mean Doug?
      Future father?

      He is assuming Steven and Connie will get married in the future.

        Loading editor
    • Youssef zenox wrote:
      QueenCupcake435 wrote:
      Youssef zenox wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      It's fine to be "in love" with him but...try to remember that fictional characters don't love back
      OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!
      XD
      THAT WAS NOT NESSISARY! 
      Save WOY - Sadness

      I was thinking about this all day at school! I will never forgive you two.

      Tumblr inline obwkoaY4kF1ro1lxq 500

      aww~~ i can't believe she broke your feelings


      YOU'RE RIGHT!!!! SHE DID!!!! 
      Jiggly &#039;nuff said
        Loading editor
    • Finally the plot will move.

        Loading editor
    • Bloodstone (The Fusion) wrote:
      Laserbeak3.0 wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Anyways who else is excited for Steven to interact with his future father in la-I mean Doug?
      Future father?
      He is assuming Steven and Connie will get married in the future.


      She

        Loading editor
    • QueenCupcake435 wrote:
      Youssef zenox wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      It's fine to be "in love" with him but...try to remember that fictional characters don't love back
      OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!

      XD

      THAT WAS NOT NESSISARY! 
      Save WOY - Sadness

      I was thinking about this all day at school! I will never forgive you two.

      Is.... is that Connie?

        Loading editor
    • QueenCupcake435 wrote:
      Youssef zenox wrote:
      QueenCupcake435 wrote:
      Youssef zenox wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      It's fine to be "in love" with him but...try to remember that fictional characters don't love back
      OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!
      XD
      THAT WAS NOT NESSISARY! 
      Save WOY - Sadness

      I was thinking about this all day at school! I will never forgive you two.

      Tumblr inline obwkoaY4kF1ro1lxq 500

      aww~~ i can't believe she broke your feelings


      YOU'RE RIGHT!!!! SHE DID!!!! 
      Jiggly &#039;nuff said


      the character that i really like is lapis because she is just kinda like me just moving with the time even though i'm more happier than but other than that i'm kinda just like lapis it's funny that i'm talking about a fictional character like this but both of us like to be alone sometimes and use the mind instead of feelings i even live with an annoying persone with my life !!! (he is like peridot or atleast that's how he seems to me. because of his "yellow glasses"and "nerdy stuff")

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote:
      Bloodstone (The Fusion) wrote:
      Laserbeak3.0 wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Anyways who else is excited for Steven to interact with his future father in la-I mean Doug?
      Future father?
      He is assuming Steven and Connie will get married in the future.

      She

      Father in-law means the father of your husband/wife

        Loading editor
    • Jolmev wrote:
      AquaticPanic wrote:
      Bloodstone (The Fusion) wrote:
      Laserbeak3.0 wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Anyways who else is excited for Steven to interact with his future father in la-I mean Doug?
      Future father?
      He is assuming Steven and Connie will get married in the future.

      She
      Father in-law means the father of your husband/wife

      Exactly, so Steven should get to know him now so it won't be weird when he asks for Doug's blessing

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Jolmev wrote:
      AquaticPanic wrote:
      Bloodstone (The Fusion) wrote:
      Laserbeak3.0 wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Anyways who else is excited for Steven to interact with his future father in la-I mean Doug?
      Future father?
      He is assuming Steven and Connie will get married in the future.

      She
      Father in-law means the father of your husband/wife
      Exactly, so Steven should get to know him now so it won't be weird when he asks for Doug's blessing

      clever Steven

        Loading editor
    • Jolmev wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Jolmev wrote:
      AquaticPanic wrote:
      Bloodstone (The Fusion) wrote:
      Laserbeak3.0 wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Anyways who else is excited for Steven to interact with his future father in la-I mean Doug?
      Future father?
      He is assuming Steven and Connie will get married in the future.

      She
      Father in-law means the father of your husband/wife
      Exactly, so Steven should get to know him now so it won't be weird when he asks for Doug's blessing
      clever Steven


      NOOOOO MARRIAGE CONNIIE IS STEVEN'S GIRLFRIEND FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • It is funny that you think Connie's dad has any say in the matter.

      It is always the mother-in-law you have to suck up to.

      Which seems even more true in this case considering how her mother is, lol.

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      It is funny that you think Connie's dad has any say in the matter.

      It is always the mother-in-law you have to suck up to.

      Which seems even more true in this case considering how her mother is, lol.

      XD true, still it's nice that Steven's getting to know both in laws

        Loading editor
    • How much you guys wanna bet there'll be a song during this Steven Bomb?

        Loading editor
    • There's always at least one song and i love it! :D

        Loading editor
    • And there's usually a song near the end of a season with a Steven Bomb

        Loading editor
    • Hopefully Blue Diamond returns.

        Loading editor
    • BLUE DIAMOND? What about Peedee?

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      It is funny that you think Connie's dad has any say in the matter.

      It is always the mother-in-law you have to suck up to.

      Which seems even more true in this case considering how her mother is, lol.

      XD true, still it's nice that Steven's getting to know both in laws

      lololol this is so true where is he i bet his mind is in another world !!!!!

        Loading editor
    • QueenCupcake435 wrote:
      BLUE DIAMOND? What about Peedee?

      Ur killing me! XD

        Loading editor
    • OMG!!!!!!!!!!! :OOOOOOOO

        Loading editor
    • NEW GEMS?!
      New gem or fusion

      The small one looks like a fusion between Lapis and Peridot

        Loading editor
    • Asriel Dreemurr (Goat Boy) wrote:
      NEW GEMS?!
      New gem or fusion

      The small one looks like a fusion between Lapis and Peridot

      too small to be a fusion, we don't know what they are yet

        Loading editor
    • Asriel Dreemurr (Goat Boy) wrote:
      NEW GEMS?!
      New gem or fusion

      The small one looks like a fusion between Lapis and Peridot


      That could be the real Bloodstone

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote:
      Asriel Dreemurr (Goat Boy) wrote:
      NEW GEMS?!
      New gem or fusion

      The small one looks like a fusion between Lapis and Peridot


      That could be the real Bloodstone

      or an allusination D:

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote:
      Asriel Dreemurr (Goat Boy) wrote:
      NEW GEMS?!
      New gem or fusion

      The small one looks like a fusion between Lapis and Peridot


      That could be the real Bloodstone

      Yeah, maybe the big one´s a fusion Bllodstone

        Loading editor
    • BlunderDip52 wrote:
      AquaticPanic wrote:
      Asriel Dreemurr (Goat Boy) wrote:
      NEW GEMS?!
      New gem or fusion

      The small one looks like a fusion between Lapis and Peridot


      That could be the real Bloodstone
      Yeah, maybe the big one´s a fusion Bllodstone

      What if they are both Bloodstone? :O

        Loading editor
    • Can't be, the small one is a single water type gem, you can see that in her wings (or a slime one), maybe they are corrupted gems judging by their shapes, the thing is, why they want Onion? Steven and Connie are fighting somewhere that is really similar to Onion Friend's forest

        Loading editor
    • Lenhi's promo isn't with the sfile template

        Loading editor
    • That's Lenhi (I have no counterargument). Oh well. I don't care at the moment. It's 2 am here; I'm going to bed.

        Loading editor
    • Asriel Dreemurr (Goat Boy) wrote:

      Lenhi's promo isn't with the sfile template

      Do you see something horrible and spoiling on the thumbnail?

        Loading editor
    • Good point

      welp, can't do anything more now, i hid the picture in my comment, but i can't change the others' replies

        Loading editor
    • oh i can't wait o(≧∇≦o)

        Loading editor
    • Something tells me things are going to get really intense

        Loading editor
    • That shadow looks like the guardian from samurai jack

        Loading editor
    • I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17
      Steven Bomb 17 removed this reply because:
      Not sure if we're supposed to talk about it or not
      16:02, April 21, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • We can talk about the preview right?

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      We can talk about the preview right?

      Yeah, technacly a promo isn't a leak

        Loading editor
    • Gracekim12 wrote:
      I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!

      I'm about to lose control and I think I like it

        Loading editor
    • JASPER THEME

        Loading editor
    • Since promo =/= spoiler, i'm gonna say the ones from the promo looks litterally like a Frankestein and a fairy

        Loading editor
    • I wonder who said "are you my dad?" at the end.

      Also, fingers crossed for a new Steven + Gem fusion.

        Loading editor
    • I like how this whole thing is being set up in the preview. Also that voice...obviously a very young kid but why would said kid ask, "Are you my dad?" Why was this so important to end on? Is this kid really a small Gem who asks, "Are you my dad/mom?" So as to throw the target off briefly?

        Loading editor
    • I'm ready when you are.

        Loading editor
    • I'm worried about Sadie :c

        Loading editor
    • Jolmev wrote:
      I'm worried about Sadie :c

      and Onion :CCC

        Loading editor
    • Oh no that looked like Steven going into an elevator, is he gonna sacrifice himself to the GDA? Is that why Pearl's crying?

        Loading editor
    • Jolmev wrote:
      BlunderDip52 wrote:
      AquaticPanic wrote:
      Asriel Dreemurr (Goat Boy) wrote:
      NEW GEMS?!
      New gem or fusion

      The small one looks like a fusion between Lapis and Peridot


      That could be the real Bloodstone
      Yeah, maybe the big one´s a fusion Bllodstone
      What if they are both Bloodstone? :O

      The one on the right looks like Reuiclus.

      Pokemon exist in Steven Universe: Confirmed

        Loading editor
    • LapisLazuliisthebest wrote:
      Jolmev wrote:
      BlunderDip52 wrote:
      AquaticPanic wrote:
      Asriel Dreemurr (Goat Boy) wrote:
      NEW GEMS?!
      New gem or fusion

      The small one looks like a fusion between Lapis and Peridot


      That could be the real Bloodstone
      Yeah, maybe the big one´s a fusion Bllodstone
      What if they are both Bloodstone? :O
      The one on the right looks like Reuiclus.

      Pokemon exist in Steven Universe: Confirmed

      What does Reuiclus look like?

        Loading editor
    • That little shadow looks like a butterfly

        Loading editor
    • Benjamin DiVittorio wrote:
      LapisLazuliisthebest wrote:
      Jolmev wrote:
      BlunderDip52 wrote:
      AquaticPanic wrote:
      Asriel Dreemurr (Goat Boy) wrote:
      NEW GEMS?!
      New gem or fusion

      The small one looks like a fusion between Lapis and Peridot


      That could be the real Bloodstone
      Yeah, maybe the big one´s a fusion Bllodstone
      What if they are both Bloodstone? :O
      The one on the right looks like Reuiclus.

      Pokemon exist in Steven Universe: Confirmed

      What does Reuiclus look like?

      Like this

        Loading editor
    • LapisLazuliisthebest wrote:
      Benjamin DiVittorio wrote:
      LapisLazuliisthebest wrote:
      Jolmev wrote:
      BlunderDip52 wrote:
      AquaticPanic wrote:
      Asriel Dreemurr (Goat Boy) wrote:
      NEW GEMS?!
      New gem or fusion

      The small one looks like a fusion between Lapis and Peridot


      That could be the real Bloodstone
      Yeah, maybe the big one´s a fusion Bllodstone
      What if they are both Bloodstone? :O
      The one on the right looks like Reuiclus.
      Pokemon exist in Steven Universe: Confirmed
      What does Reuiclus look like?
      Like this

      Yeah I don't see any resembalance 

        Loading editor
    • OH MY GOODNESS... Is my dream finally coming true?

        Loading editor
    • Benjamin DiVittorio wrote:
      LapisLazuliisthebest wrote:
      Benjamin DiVittorio wrote:
      LapisLazuliisthebest wrote:
      Jolmev wrote:
      BlunderDip52 wrote:
      AquaticPanic wrote:
      Asriel Dreemurr (Goat Boy) wrote:
      NEW GEMS?!
      New gem or fusion

      The small one looks like a fusion between Lapis and Peridot


      That could be the real Bloodstone
      Yeah, maybe the big one´s a fusion Bllodstone
      What if they are both Bloodstone? :O
      The one on the right looks like Reuiclus.
      Pokemon exist in Steven Universe: Confirmed
      What does Reuiclus look like?
      Like this
      Yeah I don't see any resembalance 

      Never mind

        Loading editor
    • Maybe the kid who's saying "Are you my dad?" is a Gem and it works like in that one Pokemon movie. The Gem just has to walk up to someone and say, "Are you my dad/mother/brother/sister?" And they're brainwashed...no wait Gems don't have a concept of mom and dad...

        Loading editor
    • "Are you my dad?"

        Loading editor
    • I think that's the strangest for people, "Are you my dad?" Most of us saw a lot of this stuff coming but the preview feels that those words are important.

        Loading editor
    • Also Sadie most likely got taken, but what is happening with Onion? I feel so excited but I can't freak out cause I am at school.

        Loading editor
    • With Onion we're watching a kidnapping in progress...someone quick make a picture with everyone in Beach City, including Connie, in Zooman outfits!

        Loading editor
    • I have a theory- What if stevens find PD in shards and using him healing split to bring her back but after coming back from a shards PD is like a little cute girl and steven take care of her I know it's inpossible but it's someting I will really wanty to see XD

      and i think those new gems were sended on earth to capture more humans . I mean come on Diamonds surely would not like to personally go on eartch. Humans are easy to catch, they probably sent someone to catch them.

        Loading editor
    • Squeep wrote:
      I have a theory-

      What if stevens find PD in shards and using him healing split to bring her back but after coming back from a shards PD is like a little cute girl and steven take care of her I know it's inpossible but it's someting I will really wanty to see XD

      and i think those new gems were sended on earth to capture more humans . I mean come on Diamonds surely would not like to personally go on eartch. Humans are easy to catch, they probably sent someone to catch them.

      the new gems being sent could be right, but the PD part, not really, i don't think PD will ever be seen if it's not in a flashback, plus, she's a diamond, and that gem is a water type gem

        Loading editor
    • I legit got goosebumps when i heard "Are you my dad?"

        Loading editor
    • I'm freaking speechless!

        Loading editor
    • "Are you my dad" Sounds like a Piredot to me

      ... Maybe an other Piredot ?

      any theories ?

        Loading editor
    • The kid can't be some random kid, the preview wouldn't have them speak if they weren't important. Let's think, a Gem wouldn't know what a dad is...but just having a random kid. We know that Steven is the first half Gem but what if that wasn't true? What if there was another half Gem? No no that's not it

        Loading editor
    • Doug Out - Might be a bit boring. A miss. The Good Lars - That's good enough... Are You My Dad? - GREAT AND EXCITED; I Am My Mom - AUUUUUUURRRRRRRIEEEEAAAAAAAARARUUUURIERRRRRAGH!

      IMG 3128

      Me and Seimarah as a fusion. Polished Purple?

        Loading editor
    • I think that Steven is going to sacrifice himself to Homeworld, wasn't sure at first but now I'm certain. And once she hears what happened any reservations Lapis had about helping the CGs and fighting Homeworld will all but vanish.

        Loading editor
    • All i can say for these new episodes is:

      Be Prepared
        Loading editor
    • ... (O_O)

        Loading editor
    • Guys the small gem is not the Lapidot fusion... It's literally the size of Onion. I believe it's a defective Lapis Lazuli!

        Loading editor
    • Wait for the episodes to come out -.-

        Loading editor
    • I can't believe you all haven't noticed this.

      Both of the new gems have already been seen.

      We saw them in the roaming eye configurations.

      Like seriously, the only differences between the silhouettes are the like hair spike things and the wings.

        Loading editor
    • Andrey Andrey
      Andrey Andrey removed this reply because:
      yep, hiding everything so nobody tries to answer.
      21:33, April 21, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Andrey Andrey
      Andrey Andrey removed this reply because:
      yep, hiding everything so nobody tries to answer.
      21:33, April 21, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Andrey Andrey
      Andrey Andrey removed this reply because:
      yep, hiding everything so nobody tries to answer.
      21:33, April 21, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Uhm... Lenhi... Andrey... you are two admins aren't you, and you're literally asking for leaks?

      it's a leak, not a spoiler, don't you guys have a rule for linking leak information???

        Loading editor
    • We have to know about it so we can contain the spread on this website. It's very simple. Regardless, I have found it myself and have reported it.

        Loading editor
    • Oh good

      but now thinking, is it really a leak? I'm confused, since it was said by the developers of Attack the Light, which are also part of SU crew, doesn't that make it official information?

        Loading editor
    • Grumpyface Studio is a third-party group that works with CN and the Crewniverse as opposed to being part of it.

        Loading editor
    • oh, thanks for mentioning it

        Loading editor
    • Am I the only who thinks the big gem looks like the guardian from Samurai Jack?

        Loading editor
    • Alfonso720 wrote: Am I the only who thinks the big gem looks like the guardian from Samurai Jack?

      Morpheus in SU confirmed.

      hqdefault.jpg

        Loading editor
    • Andrey Andrey wrote:

      Alfonso720 wrote: Am I the only who thinks the big gem looks like the guardian from Samurai Jack?

      Morpheus in SU confirmed.

      hqdefault.jpg

      Pretty legit xD

        Loading editor
    • Well I believe it XD

        Loading editor
    • Alfonso720 wrote:
      Andrey Andrey wrote:

      Alfonso720 wrote: Am I the only who thinks the big gem looks like the guardian from Samurai Jack?

      Morpheus in SU confirmed.

      hqdefault.jpg

      Pretty legit xD

      PFFFFFFFFF!!!!! '<'

      DUD I THOUGH IT WAS REALL XD

        Loading editor
    • Woah that's a bunch of removed replies what happene-actually don't tell me. I can kinda guess

        Loading editor
    • You can kinda guess about what?

        Loading editor
    • What the removed replies where about

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      What the removed replies where about

      They were kidnapped by the diamonds :c

        Loading editor
    • The pieces from many episodes now fall into place. Tell me friends, had we skipped past the Beach City citizen episodes and just focused on the Gem stuff would you all care about the people of Beach City vanishing as much? The crewniverse had this whole story planned out for a long time, they likely knew that this event would happen since before the first episode aired. Do you see it? Those supposed "filler" episodes they where just small pieces of a large puzzle, each Beach City episode was just the crewniverse creating links for us. Maybe not loved links but a link that would make us concerned when days like this happened. THAT is what they meant when they said that there weren't any filler episodes. My friends while we where watching the Gems and their struggles the crewniverse was subtly preparing us for this day by giving us the people of Beach City.

        Loading editor
    • I was legitimately worried I would not be able to access my account because I have not visited this site in such a long time because too many hiatus's and finding some of the most recent episodes either boring or really bad in the case of rocknaldo made my interest in this show wane. I'll give the show another try and I'll look forward to new episodes finally coming out. I guess I will watch some of my favourite episodes again to remind me why I fell in love with this show in the first place until then and start writing reviews on my favourite episodes to keep this account active.

        Loading editor
    • Sadie and Onion :c

        Loading editor
    • I just noticed.

      Steven has been calling Greg "My dad" around homeworld gems.

      Blue Diamond or Holly or someone else is telling the new gems to find her special human "My Dad" because thats what Steven called him xD

      The voice is the new gem I think.

      At least thats my theory. (Actually I found it on tumblr but we dont speak of that)

        Loading editor
    • CitronFire3 wrote:
      I just noticed.

      Steven has been calling Greg "My dad" around homeworld gems.

      Blue Diamond or Holly or someone else is telling the new gems to find her special human "My Dad" because thats what Steven called him xD

      The voice is the new gem I think.

      At least thats my theory. (Actually I found it on tumblr but we dont speak of that)

      That theory isn't bad actually, but Greg was called Gah(the norwegian supermodel)-reg in the zoo, i don't know

        Loading editor
    • “Well, they sure screwed up when they didn't poof navy when they had a chance. 

        Loading editor
    • Looking forward for it.


      StevenNav2Finn Manusia MalaysiaRedo LapisNav 01:55, April 22, 2017 (UTC)

        Loading editor
    • Jolmev wrote:
      CitronFire3 wrote:
      I just noticed.

      Steven has been calling Greg "My dad" around homeworld gems.

      Blue Diamond or Holly or someone else is telling the new gems to find her special human "My Dad" because thats what Steven called him xD

      The voice is the new gem I think.

      At least thats my theory. (Actually I found it on tumblr but we dont speak of that)

      That theory isn't bad actually, but Greg was called Gah(the norwegian supermodel)-reg in the zoo, i don't know

      True, but I believe that since Holly Blue was mostly around Steven, Holly will tell Blue Diamond, who will tell Yellow Diamond, then Navy maybe makes her report to Yellow Diamond, then Yellow Diamond sends the new gems to Earth to abduct the humans, while also looking for "My Dad" I think the new gems, despite one being water related (I already know her name but I can't really say because LEak), are Yellow Diamonds because of the yellow door Steven goes into. It's probably a ship designed for Yellow Diamond gems. Once again, just a theory.

        Loading editor
    • CitronFire3 wrote:

      True, but I believe that since Holly Blue was mostly around Steven, Holly will tell Blue Diamond, who will tell Yellow Diamond, then Navy maybe makes her report to Yellow Diamond, then Yellow Diamond sends the new gems to Earth to abduct the humans, while also looking for "My Dad" I think the new gems, despite one being water related (I already know her name but I can't really say because LEak), are Yellow Diamonds because of the yellow door Steven goes into. It's probably a ship designed for Yellow Diamond gems. Once again, just a theory.

      we already got leaks? omg we're fast

        Loading editor
    • Jolmev wrote:
      CitronFire3 wrote:

      True, but I believe that since Holly Blue was mostly around Steven, Holly will tell Blue Diamond, who will tell Yellow Diamond, then Navy maybe makes her report to Yellow Diamond, then Yellow Diamond sends the new gems to Earth to abduct the humans, while also looking for "My Dad" I think the new gems, despite one being water related (I already know her name but I can't really say because LEak), are Yellow Diamonds because of the yellow door Steven goes into. It's probably a ship designed for Yellow Diamond gems. Once again, just a theory.

      we already got leaks? omg we're fast

      Yeah, it was from 20 days ago and it describes the new gems perfectly. It was said by the Attack the Light/Save the Light Crew I guess? 

        Loading editor
    • Loolxdddddddddd

      hype in a nutshell

      This is why we should avoid the hype guys
        Loading editor
    • Anyone notice that we don't see garnet after the punching scene. Anyone else think were gonna be getting a new regeneration soon?

        Loading editor
    • This'll be my reaction if Garnet poofs..."What?! I like regenerations but come on! Amethyst is poofed twice, Garnet was poofed twice, and Pearl only once?!"

        Loading editor
    • Pokemonboy3000 wrote:
      Anyone notice that we don't see garnet after the punching scene. Anyone else think were gonna be getting a new regeneration soon?

      Kinda wanted Pearl before Garnet, but still just asgasdhajs

      Pearl is seen on her own when she was crying. What if Amethyst and Garnet both get poofed and taken to homeworld (GEE AMETHYST YOU'VE HARDLY HAD THIS OUTFIT)

        Loading editor
    • Well It would just be the opposite order of last time. Pearl Garnet Amethyst Amethyst Garnet Pearl or something IDK. I'm just worried about that small gem and begging the stars she isn't a cuprite.

        Loading editor
    • Pokemonboy3000 wrote:
      Well It would just be the opposite order of last time. Pearl Garnet Amethyst Amethyst Garnet Pearl or something IDK. I'm just worried about that small gem and begging the stars she isn't a cuprite.

      Why can't she be a cuprite? Did you just asume her gem type?

        Loading editor
    • WOKE
        Loading editor
    • Jolmev wrote:
      Pokemonboy3000 wrote:
      Well It would just be the opposite order of last time. Pearl Garnet Amethyst Amethyst Garnet Pearl or something IDK. I'm just worried about that small gem and begging the stars she isn't a cuprite.
      Why can't she be a cuprite? Did you just asume her gem type?

      Since you didn't know me before I moved wikis you don't know Cuprite is my OG favorite gemsona that I will protect at all cost. Ever since I saw the small silohette in adventures I have been worried as Cuprite is known as a very small gem

        Loading editor
    • Pokemonboy3000 wrote:

      Since you didn't know me before I moved wikis you don't know Cuprite is my OG favorite gemsona that I will protect at all cost. Ever since I saw the small silohette in adventures I have been worried as Cuprite is known as a very small gem

      Yep, you were irrelevant to me back then, but well, i'm not into making your "gemsona" and stuff but if emerald happens to be a very ugly gem i would be upset (pokemon sapphire, pokemon ruby and pokemon emerald, when i saw steven universe the first time i was wondering why they didn't use these popular three, now i just wonder about emerald)

        Loading editor
    • so i'm gonna pretend i understand you by mentioning a popular gem of my country :v

        Loading editor
    • I've been thinking, that the "Beach City fillers" throughout the season are going to be paying off. One of the biggest complaints about the show usually involve the episodes revolving around the residents of Beach City. As we can see in the trailer, Homeworld is abducting a couple of these very characters. I got chills when Steven said “Sadie never came home?” and it's most likely because we know her so well. Imagine the shock and emotion we might feel seeing Sadie, one of the nicest characters, scared and alone in the Zoo, or who knows where? Without the “filler” episodes, this upcoming arc would have a much lesser impact. Just my opinion and idea.

        Loading editor
    • There's speculation about Steven will somehow uncorrupt Jasper because her theme was on the trailer, I think she and Centipeetle won't be uncorrupted until Season 5.

        Loading editor
    • @Angry Hearts: I know right, my exact thoughts. Literally, I wrote something simillar a couple hours before you XD

        Loading editor
    • Andrey Andrey
      Andrey Andrey removed this reply because:
      shh
      10:39, April 22, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Tell me friends, had we skipped past the Beach City citizen episodes and just focused on the Gem stuff would you all care about the people of Beach City vanishing as much? 

      I have watched every single Steven Universe episode(besides Gem Harvest), and I can tell you with certainty, that it is physically impossible for me to care less about the people of Beach City vanishing.

      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      This'll be my reaction if Garnet poofs..."What?! I like regenerations but come on! Amethyst is poofed twice, Garnet was poofed twice, and Pearl only once?!"

      I'd actually get a bit upset if Pearl poofed before Garnet, because then not only would it break the chain(Pearl-Garnet-Amethyst-Amethyst-Garnet-Pearl) but it would also be kind of out of character, Pearl is the most precise of the Crystal Gems, it only makes sense that she would poof less often.

      Angry Hearts wrote:
      Imagine the shock and emotion we might feel seeing Sadie, one of the nicest characters, scared and alone in the Zoo, or who knows where?

      Honestly, If we see Sadie curled up on a corner, sad, crying, calling her mom, hurt and cold, I won't care a single bit.

      Alfonso7z0 wrote:
      There's speculation about Steven will somehow uncorrupt Jasper because her theme was on the trailer, I think she and Centipeetle won't be uncorrupted until Season 5.

      Pretty sure that Ronaldo's theme played in the Out Of This World trailer.

        Loading editor
    • DaviBRSparkle wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Tell me friends, had we skipped past the Beach City citizen episodes and just focused on the Gem stuff would you all care about the people of Beach City vanishing as much? 
      I have watched every single Steven Universe episode(besides Gem Harvest), and I can tell you with certainty, that it is physically impossible for me to care less about the people of Beach City vanishing.


      Angry Hearts wrote:
      Imagine the shock and emotion we might feel seeing Sadie, one of the nicest characters, scared and alone in the Zoo, or who knows where?
      Honestly, If we see Sadie curled up on a corner, sad, crying, calling her mom, hurt and cold, I won't care a single bit.

      I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks like this.

      So I guess that when you guys watch a superhero show or movie, and see a superhero saving a civilian from a villain, you say "I hope I get a whole episode about the completely mundane life of that civilian, instead of continuing with the hero's struggle!", right?

      Seriously, we get it. People disappearing is bad and stuff. But the crewnverse can put the Beach City humans through the nine circle of hell, and we still wouldn't care, because we aren't invested in them, because they are NOT AS INTERESTING AS THE GEMS. Because this is a cartoon, and its objective is to ENTERTAIN an audience, so naturally we want to see the characters that we find the most interesting.

        Loading editor
    • Can't wait for the bomb!!

        Loading editor
    • my opinion on agate has forever changed

      sHE told everYONE

        Loading editor
    • BeniTehCobCannon wrote:
      my opinion on agate has forever changed

      sHE told everYONE

      When did Holly Blue tell everyone?

        Loading editor
    • Fercho276
      Fercho276 removed this reply because:
      haha i use the traductor in the page to see the congruence of mi text,i put send and the message stay in spanish
      14:57, April 22, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Fercho276 wrote:
      Estaba pensando, ¿y si los nuevos caracteres son más híbridos (de CG o HW gemas), ocultando durante muchos años de su existencia, cuando más los seres humanos han sido capturados por HW, que intentan preservar a ellos, pero fallar, más tarde se uniría a Steven para ahorrar los seres humanos y proteger la tierra, su casa

      ...What?

        Loading editor
    • Fercho thinks that those Gem shadows are hybrids like Steven, here's the translation (used Google translate so it might be wrong)   "I was thinking, and if the new characters are more hybrids (CG or HW gems), hiding for many years of their existence, when more humans have been captured by HW, they try to preserve them, but fail, later Would join Steven to save humans and protect the land, his home"

        Loading editor
    • Here is my in-depth analysis of the promo:

      Hype.

        Loading editor
    • Squeep wrote:
      I have a theory-

      What if stevens find PD in shards and using him healing split to bring her back but after coming back from a shards PD is like a little cute girl and steven take care of her I know it's inpossible but it's someting I will really wanty to see XD

      and i think those new gems were sended on earth to capture more humans . I mean come on Diamonds surely would not like to personally go on eartch. Humans are easy to catch, they probably sent someone to catch them.

      Too disgusting for a perfect beautiful character or a pink gem!

        Loading editor
    • Nachida Raache wrote:
      Squeep wrote:
      I have a theory-

      What if stevens find PD in shards and using him healing split to bring her back but after coming back from a shards PD is like a little cute girl and steven take care of her I know it's inpossible but it's someting I will really wanty to see XD

      and i think those new gems were sended on earth to capture more humans . I mean come on Diamonds surely would not like to personally go on eartch. Humans are easy to catch, they probably sent someone to catch them.

      Too disgusting for a perfect beautiful character or a pink gem!

      Don't start that again, this isn't even about PD.

      Besides, I don't think she'll be in this bomb.

        Loading editor
    • Ofc, she is dead.

        Loading editor
    • Anyways, who wants to bet that if Steven goes to Homeworld the Famethyst will help bring him back? Also, I saw this video a while ago. It was live action, in the video Steven talks about how Homeworld invaded and when they discovered him they created artificial human/Gem hybrids to use against him. Well when he faces one he kills it. (besides that last part the video was pretty cool) What if something like that happens?

        Loading editor
    • Jolmev wrote:
      Loolxdddddddddd

      hype in a nutshell

      This is why we should avoid the hype guys

      I'll still get my hopes up!



      for Peedee.

        Loading editor
    • Ooo! I hope the fa-amythests including the jaspers help Steven get back to Earth and join the crystal gems in their fight since there's not alot of them left.

        Loading editor
    • Gracekim12 wrote:
      Ooo! I hope the fa-amythests including the jaspers help Steven get back to Earth and join the crystal gems in their fight since there's not alot of them left.

      I think they will, once they realize what's happening they'll head to Earth to help Amethyst and her really cool friends

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Nachida Raache wrote:
      Squeep wrote:
      I have a theory-

      What if stevens find PD in shards and using him healing split to bring her back but after coming back from a shards PD is like a little cute girl and steven take care of her I know it's inpossible but it's someting I will really wanty to see XD

      and i think those new gems were sended on earth to capture more humans . I mean come on Diamonds surely would not like to personally go on eartch. Humans are easy to catch, they probably sent someone to catch them.

      Too disgusting for a perfect beautiful character or a pink gem!
      Don't start that again, this isn't even about PD.

      Besides, I don't think she'll be in this bomb.

      I'm not starting anything, they're the one who who started Pink Diamond so don't ever jump on me again! >:C

        Loading editor
    • Nachida Raache wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Nachida Raache wrote:
      Squeep wrote:
      I have a theory-

      What if stevens find PD in shards and using him healing split to bring her back but after coming back from a shards PD is like a little cute girl and steven take care of her I know it's inpossible but it's someting I will really wanty to see XD

      and i think those new gems were sended on earth to capture more humans . I mean come on Diamonds surely would not like to personally go on eartch. Humans are easy to catch, they probably sent someone to catch them.

      Too disgusting for a perfect beautiful character or a pink gem!
      Don't start that again, this isn't even about PD.

      Besides, I don't think she'll be in this bomb.

      I'm not starting anything, they're the one who who started Pink Diamond so don't ever jump on me again! >:C

      I'm not jumping on you, I'm just trying to make sure that an argument doesn't start again

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Nachida Raache wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Nachida Raache wrote:
      Squeep wrote:
      I have a theory-

      What if stevens find PD in shards and using him healing split to bring her back but after coming back from a shards PD is like a little cute girl and steven take care of her I know it's inpossible but it's someting I will really wanty to see XD

      and i think those new gems were sended on earth to capture more humans . I mean come on Diamonds surely would not like to personally go on eartch. Humans are easy to catch, they probably sent someone to catch them.

      Too disgusting for a perfect beautiful character or a pink gem!
      Don't start that again, this isn't even about PD.

      Besides, I don't think she'll be in this bomb.

      I'm not starting anything, they're the one who who started Pink Diamond so don't ever jump on me again! >:C
      I'm not jumping on you, I'm just trying to make sure that an argument doesn't start again

      I didn't feel like I would start an argument!

        Loading editor
    • Anyways back on topic. I wonder how the Famethyst are going to react when they hear that their Amethyst is in danger

        Loading editor
    • QueenCupcake435 wrote:
      Jolmev wrote:
      Loolxdddddddddd

      hype in a nutshell

      This is why we should avoid the hype guys
      I'll still get my hopes up!



      for Peedee.

      FOR PEEDEE!

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Anyways back on topic. I wonder how the Famethyst are going to react when they hear that their Amethyst is in danger

      What?

        Loading editor
    • Jolmev wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Anyways back on topic. I wonder how the Famethyst are going to react when they hear that their Amethyst is in danger
      What?

      Homeworld's coming to take humans to the Zoo, the Famethyst are at the Zoo, all it would take is for them to hear about the CGs for them to come to the rescue

        Loading editor
    • Jolmev wrote:
      QueenCupcake435 wrote:
      Jolmev wrote:
      Loolxdddddddddd

      hype in a nutshell

      This is why we should avoid the hype guys
      I'll still get my hopes up!



      for Peedee.

      FOR PEEDEE!

      Yes, for Peedee.

        Loading editor
    • I'm also curious about that voice saying "Are you my dad?", I bet that's Onion though I wouldn't find a good reason for him asking that.

        Loading editor
    • Alfonso720 wrote: I'm also curious about that voice saying "Are you my dad?", I bet that's Onion though I wouldn't find a good reason for him asking that.

      I feel like it might be the pixie gem or onion. I don't know why fairy girl would be asking about dads,but it seem so like a voice of a small child like character.

        Loading editor
    • Alfonso720 wrote:
      I'm also curious about that voice saying "Are you my dad?", I bet that's Onion though I wouldn't find a good reason for him asking that.

      Im still pretty convinced that it was one of the gems, because of Peridot's Report when Steven bursted in and said a bunch of human names, including "My Dad"

      "Are you 'My Dad'?"

        Loading editor
    • Good news is that the humans being taken to the Zoo will be fine because the Famethyst are there

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote: Good news is that the humans being taken to the Zoo will be fine because the Famethyst are there

      Except for the whole being ripped from their families and homes, wondering if they will ever see their loved ones again...

        Loading editor
    • Pokemonboy3000 wrote:

      Steven Bomb 17 wrote: Good news is that the humans being taken to the Zoo will be fine because the Famethyst are there

      Except for the whole being ripped from their families and homes, wondering if they will ever see their loved ones again...

      And someone will say, "The CGs will save us." And, assuming she told them this, the Famethyst will realize what happened.

        Loading editor
    • Pokemonboy3000 wrote:

      Steven Bomb 17 wrote: Good news is that the humans being taken to the Zoo will be fine because the Famethyst are there

      Except for the whole being ripped from their families and homes, wondering if they will ever see their loved ones again...

      Awww... poor humans!



      espacially Peedee.

        Loading editor
    • CitronFire3 wrote:
      Alfonso720 wrote:
      I'm also curious about that voice saying "Are you my dad?", I bet that's Onion though I wouldn't find a good reason for him asking that.
      Im still pretty convinced that it was one of the gems, because of Peridot's Report when Steven bursted in and said a bunch of human names, including "My Dad"

      "Are you 'My Dad'?"

      I wonder if the new gems heard that from Peridot when she reported the CGs back in Homeworld.

        Loading editor
    • I just can't wait to see how much Steven grows from this experience! In the promo, he says that "She wouldn't have wanted this, but I do.", and I'm glad that Steven is putting his foot down and saying that "my mother probably wouldn't have wanted this but she's not here anymore, I am". So I really hope that the message gets through to Garnet and Pearl, even though they're so protective. They should begin to understand that Steven is growing up, but at least Amethyst, Peridot, and Lapis are cool about it! (lol)

        Loading editor
    • After seeing the promo i thought something while listening to this:

      https://youtu.be/jQx8TzzI9-M

      Idk, its just some thought I had.

        Loading editor
    • BeniTehCobCannon wrote:
      my opinion on agate has forever changed

      sHE told everYONE

      I don't think so, if Agate said anything she'd be shattered, remember? Yellow and Blue Diamond's already had said that they were coming, anyway.

      Nachida Raache wrote:
      I didn't feel like I would start an argument!

      Dude. Chill. People can't even hint at Pink Diamond being shattered without you showing up and calling them "Pink Diamond haters". The fact is: There hasn't been a single thing in the show that denied Pink Diamond being shattered. If it cheers you up, the fact that Steven can heal a shattered plate could imply that he can heal Pink Diamond. Also the idea of Pink Diamond being healed coming back as a little girl isn't gross, it's cute!

      Pokemonboy3000 wrote:
      Alfonso720 wrote:
      I'm also curious about that voice saying "Are you my dad?", I bet that's Onion though I wouldn't find a good reason for him asking that.
      I feel like it might be the pixie gem or onion. I don't know why fairy girl would be asking about dads,but it seem so like a voice of a small child like character.

      I think maybe it's because Steven always talks about Greg as "My Dad", so they're thinking that might be his name, Mydad. Blue Diamond might have noticed that he's gone, and since Holly Blue heard Steven calling him dad, they told those gems to look for Mydad.

        Loading editor
    • Garnet might be poofed again. She may be captured too.

        Loading editor
    • DaviBRSparkle wrote:
      BeniTehCobCannon wrote:
      my opinion on agate has forever changed

      sHE told everYONE

      I don't think so, if Agate said anything she'd be shattered, remember? Yellow and Blue Diamond's already had said that they were coming, anyway.


      Nachida Raache wrote:
      I didn't feel like I would start an argument!
      Dude. Chill. People can't even hint at Pink Diamond being shattered without you showing up and calling them "Pink Diamond haters". The fact is: There hasn't been a single thing in the show that denied Pink Diamond being shattered. If it cheers you up, the fact that Steven can heal a shattered plate could imply that he can heal Pink Diamond. Also the idea of Pink Diamond being healed coming back as a little girl isn't gross, it's cute!


      Pokemonboy3000 wrote:
      Alfonso720 wrote:
      I'm also curious about that voice saying "Are you my dad?", I bet that's Onion though I wouldn't find a good reason for him asking that.
      I feel like it might be the pixie gem or onion. I don't know why fairy girl would be asking about dads,but it seem so like a voice of a small child like character.
      I think maybe it's because Steven always talks about Greg as "My Dad", so they're thinking that might be his name, Mydad. Blue Diamond might have noticed that he's gone, and since Holly Blue heard Steven calling him dad, they told those gems to look for Mydad.

      It is gross if Steven is using spit on her and besides if she is shattered then it should be clean healing water and not spit. And try not to keep arguing with people if this starts up again!

        Loading editor
    • One thing that I'm hyped up for is that a number of those episodes gives us new additions to the new ending theme that's been going on since Mindful Education.

        Loading editor
    • Nachida Raache wrote:

      DaviBRSparkle wrote:
      BeniTehCobCannon wrote:
      my opinion on agate has forever changed

      sHE told everYONE

      I don't think so, if Agate said anything she'd be shattered, remember? Yellow and Blue Diamond's already had said that they were coming, anyway.


      Nachida Raache wrote:
      I didn't feel like I would start an argument!
      Dude. Chill. People can't even hint at Pink Diamond being shattered without you showing up and calling them "Pink Diamond haters". The fact is: There hasn't been a single thing in the show that denied Pink Diamond being shattered. If it cheers you up, the fact that Steven can heal a shattered plate could imply that he can heal Pink Diamond. Also the idea of Pink Diamond being healed coming back as a little girl isn't gross, it's cute!


      Pokemonboy3000 wrote:
      Alfonso720 wrote:
      I'm also curious about that voice saying "Are you my dad?", I bet that's Onion though I wouldn't find a good reason for him asking that.
      I feel like it might be the pixie gem or onion. I don't know why fairy girl would be asking about dads,but it seem so like a voice of a small child like character.
      I think maybe it's because Steven always talks about Greg as "My Dad", so they're thinking that might be his name, Mydad. Blue Diamond might have noticed that he's gone, and since Holly Blue heard Steven calling him dad, they told those gems to look for Mydad.

      It is gross if Steven is using spit on her and besides if she is shattered then it should be clean healing water and not spit. And try not to keep arguing with people if this starts up again!

      Gross or not, Steven has used his powers 4 times maybe? He doesn't care about that if he can help people/gems, and I don't think people would worry much... Rather than thinking about a *gross spitting sound*, think on the intentions he has when he does it, like when he helped Eyeball when he knew she was going to shatter him.

        Loading editor
    • rUltimateRath12 wrote:

      Nachida Raache wrote:


      DaviBRSparkle wrote:
      BeniTehCobCannon wrote:
      my opinion on agate has forever changed

      sHE told everYONE

      I don't think so, if Agate said anything she'd be shattered, remember? Yellow and Blue Diamond's already had said that they were coming, anyway.


      Nachida Raache wrote:
      I didn't feel like I would start an argument!
      Dude. Chill. People can't even hint at Pink Diamond being shattered without you showing up and calling them "Pink Diamond haters". The fact is: There hasn't been a single thing in the show that denied Pink Diamond being shattered. If it cheers you up, the fact that Steven can heal a shattered plate could imply that he can heal Pink Diamond. Also the idea of Pink Diamond being healed coming back as a little girl isn't gross, it's cute!


      Pokemonboy3000 wrote:
      Alfonso720 wrote:
      I'm also curious about that voice saying "Are you my dad?", I bet that's Onion though I wouldn't find a good reason for him asking that.
      I feel like it might be the pixie gem or onion. I don't know why fairy girl would be asking about dads,but it seem so like a voice of a small child like character.
      I think maybe it's because Steven always talks about Greg as "My Dad", so they're thinking that might be his name, Mydad. Blue Diamond might have noticed that he's gone, and since Holly Blue heard Steven calling him dad, they told those gems to look for Mydad.
      It is gross if Steven is using spit on her and besides if she is shattered then it should be clean healing water and not spit. And try not to keep arguing with people if this starts up again!
      Gross or not, Steven has used his powers 4 times maybe? He doesn't care about that if he can help people/gems, and I don't think people would worry much... Rather than thinking about a *gross spitting sound*, think on the intentions he has when he does it, like when he helped Eyeball when he knew she was going to shatter him.

      Then what about Rose's healing fountain, what's the point in that? Pink Diamond is considered a special gem, she's too good for being healed by someone else's germs!

        Loading editor
    • Nachida Raache wrote:
      rUltimateRath12 wrote:

      Nachida Raache wrote:



      DaviBRSparkle wrote:
      BeniTehCobCannon wrote:
      my opinion on agate has forever changed

      sHE told everYONE

      I don't think so, if Agate said anything she'd be shattered, remember? Yellow and Blue Diamond's already had said that they were coming, anyway.


      Nachida Raache wrote:
      I didn't feel like I would start an argument!
      Dude. Chill. People can't even hint at Pink Diamond being shattered without you showing up and calling them "Pink Diamond haters". The fact is: There hasn't been a single thing in the show that denied Pink Diamond being shattered. If it cheers you up, the fact that Steven can heal a shattered plate could imply that he can heal Pink Diamond. Also the idea of Pink Diamond being healed coming back as a little girl isn't gross, it's cute!


      Pokemonboy3000 wrote:
      Alfonso720 wrote:
      I'm also curious about that voice saying "Are you my dad?", I bet that's Onion though I wouldn't find a good reason for him asking that.
      I feel like it might be the pixie gem or onion. I don't know why fairy girl would be asking about dads,but it seem so like a voice of a small child like character.
      I think maybe it's because Steven always talks about Greg as "My Dad", so they're thinking that might be his name, Mydad. Blue Diamond might have noticed that he's gone, and since Holly Blue heard Steven calling him dad, they told those gems to look for Mydad.
      It is gross if Steven is using spit on her and besides if she is shattered then it should be clean healing water and not spit. And try not to keep arguing with people if this starts up again!
      Gross or not, Steven has used his powers 4 times maybe? He doesn't care about that if he can help people/gems, and I don't think people would worry much... Rather than thinking about a *gross spitting sound*, think on the intentions he has when he does it, like when he helped Eyeball when he knew she was going to shatter him.
      Then what about Rose's healing fountain, what's the point in that? Pink Diamond is considered a special gem, she's too good for being healed by someone else's germs!

      It's probably way easier to lick your finger and use your spit as glue and go gluing all the shards together then throwing a bunch of shards into a fountain and hope that they connect together.

        Loading editor
    • Anyways back onto the actual topic. Anyone else thinking Connie might get kidnapped? That might be what makes Steven finally decide to turn himself into Homeworld. Although there is one thing, they might realize he's half Gem because not even Rose would be able to hold a small form for hours on end without straining herself. And if "Rose" fuses with a human they will realize something's up.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah it's possible she might be kidnapped too. But what if Steven had to rescue Connie and Garnet from Homeworld?

        Loading editor
    • That would explain why we don't see Garnet and why we don't see Connie after the fight

        Loading editor
    • maybe. It was just a guess

        Loading editor
    • maybe Peedee finally appears

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      That would explain why we don't see Garnet and why we don't see Connie after the fight

      wait HOLY "WHAT THE COWS DO AFTER THEY EAT"

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Anyways back onto the actual topic. Anyone else thinking Connie might get kidnapped? That might be what makes Steven finally decide to turn himself into Homeworld. Although there is one thing, they might realize he's half Gem because not even Rose would be able to hold a small form for hours on end without straining herself. And if "Rose" fuses with a human they will realize something's up.

      I honestly want to see the Diamonds' reactions to Steven being part human. Something tells me the shock will be amusing.

        Loading editor
    • Derpyrebound wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Anyways back onto the actual topic. Anyone else thinking Connie might get kidnapped? That might be what makes Steven finally decide to turn himself into Homeworld. Although there is one thing, they might realize he's half Gem because not even Rose would be able to hold a small form for hours on end without straining herself. And if "Rose" fuses with a human they will realize something's up.
      I honestly want to see the Diamonds' reactions to Steven being part human. Something tells me the shock will be amusing.

      Actually I saw this one video that had Steven Universe in real life, it dealt with the aftermath of Homeworld finding out about him. The video ended with Steven fighting an artificial human/Gem hybrid.

        Loading editor
    • Im fighting my urge to watch the Promo

        Loading editor
    • Alfonso720 wrote:
      There's speculation about Steven will somehow uncorrupt Jasper because her theme was on the trailer, I think she and Centipeetle won't be uncorrupted until Season 5.

      That's not her theme. That's "Night Drive 2".

      Edit: Ah it has both.



      Either way... Is it just me or does the small thing look like Dora da Explorer?

      New crossover confirmed

        Loading editor
    • Jolmev wrote:
      maybe Peedee finally appears

      YES, YES, YES PLZ!!!

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote:

      Either way... Is it just me or does the small thing look like Dora da Explorer?

      New crossover confirmed

      HOLY "WHAT THE COWS TO AFTER THEY EAT GRASS"!!!

        Loading editor
    • those shaded figures are obviously the gaurdian from samurai jack and ribbon from kirby 64 the crystal shards

        Loading editor
    • Shindiggin my grave wrote:
      those shaded figures are obviously the gaurdian from samurai jack and ribbon from kirby 64 the crystal shards

      You mean the guardian from samurai jack and Smoochum?

        Loading editor
    • Could it be...

      that one of the shadowy figures had water (or some other liquid) wings like Lapis?

      that humans are being taken from Beach City because Steven and Greg's Zoo earrings led the abductors (whoever they may be) there in their search for Greg?

      that Holly Blue spilled the beans about the Crystal Gems infiltrating the Zoo, and the Diamonds are now on to them?

      • I may update this comment with more hypothetical suggestions based on the promo (which was awesome).
        Loading editor
    • The Answer - Unknown Gem 2

      This looks like the gem from the promo

        Loading editor
    • MissFitt wrote:
      Could it be...

      that one of the shadowy figures had water (or some other liquid) wings like Lapis?

      She's the only one shown to have similar such wings. I think that figure could be an era 2 Lapis Lazuli.

        Loading editor
    • Greendorito0o0oo0o wrote:
      The Answer - Unknown Gem 2

      This looks like the gem from the promo

      That's creepy-looking.

        Loading editor
    • MissFitt wrote:
      Could it be...

      that one of the shadowy figures had water (or some other liquid) wings like Lapis?

      that humans are being taken from Beach City because Steven and Greg's Zoo earrings led the abductors (whoever they may be) there in their search for Greg?

      that Holly Blue spilled the beans about the Crystal Gems infiltrating the Zoo, and the Diamonds are now on to them?

      • I may update this comment with more hypothetical suggestions based on the promo (which was awesome).

      I was beginning to think I was the only person around here that understood the difference between a hypothesis and a theory!  To add to your hypotheses:

      1.  They do look like water wings, though they look like they have globs of something in them (unlike Lapis' wings).

      2.  Yeah I would not doubt that the earrings act as tracking devices in addition to functioning as a way to communicate instructions to the zoomans.  However, Homeworld knows where the CG's home base is without needing the earrings to lead them there.  It could be a little of both, I doubt they would go through the trouble of showing Steven keeping his earrings without it leading to something later.  Checkov's gun and all that.

      3.  I think Holly Blue would only spill the beans under pressure, which I am sure she received.  If I had to guess I would say that Navy went back to Homeword and gave them a full report.  Even if Steven did not talk to Navy about the zoo, Navy would have told about the CGs using the ship.  If the ship has any sort of flight recorder and/or the zoo facility logs the ships as they come and go, Homeworld will know that they had been to the zoo and would start putting the peices together and question Holly Blue.

      To add to that, we don't know if Navy knows about the Steven/Rose situation, but if Navy picked up the rest of her squad on the way back then the diamonds have an eyewitness to the fact that "Rose" is still walking around uncorrupted, albeit in a non-standard form.  Steven was quite vocal about wanting "my dad" on the ruby ship and in the zoo, and probably talked about "my dad" to Navy.  Assuming the diamonds realize how important "MyDad" is to "Rose", they could be looking for Greg not for zoo purposes, but as an act of revenge, for leverage to get Rose to give herself up, or trap her in another rescue ateempt.  Zoo specimens are a bonus.

        Loading editor