FANDOM


  • How would you feel if Steven and Connie decided to stay fused into Stevonnie on the last episode? How would you act? How would you feel? How do you think the character's would act (mainly Greg, Connie's parents, and Garnet)?

      Loading editor
    • I'm all for it.

      It was stated at Comicon that Rebecca has already writen a complete story line for what happens after the show ends.

      I will bet that, at some point, they do decide to stay fused.

      The question is, how will this be presented in the show? Again, I will bet that, in the last episode, it shows how, some day in the future, they do this. A sort of flash forward if you like.

      So, how old will they be when they do this? My guess would be that they don't do it until they are adults. In that case I will bet that Greg, Priyanka, and Doug all fully support it.

      And, just to add a plot twist, Garnet is against it (though I have no idea why).

        Loading editor
    • Bad, they are still going to be children at the end of the series and they simply can't skip the rest of their childhood like that, non of the guardian characters would or should approve.

        Loading editor
    • ...nah. I'm too curious about what would happen if Steven, as a male, had children. He doesn't seem like he'd have Rose's problem of giving up his form, they could have human children or they could be part gem.

      They're also both human, one not entirely but still, they have a sense of individuality and freedom unknown to most gems, save the Crystal Gems, so I don't think they'd want to stay fused forever.

      As far as how I'd feel, kinda disappointed. It seems a shallow ending unbefitting the series and character development we've seen so far. Also, Connie's parents may literally explode. Greg would probably be sad, losing Steven in kind of a similar way to how he lost Rose, but he'd want them to be happy.

        Loading editor
    • It seems a bit creepy to me. Maybe it's just beach use I've seen the whole mortality thing brought up when it comes to Stevonnie but this just seems weird to me. Personally I think they should grow up a bit more before they decided to be one person permanently.

        Loading editor
    • Zombemi wrote: ...nah. I'm too curious about what would happen if Steven, as a male, had children. He doesn't seem like he'd have Rose's problem of giving up his form, they could have human children or they could be part gem.

      They're also both human, one not entirely but still, they have a sense of individuality and freedom unknown to most gems, save the Crystal Gems, so I don't think they'd want to stay fused forever.

      As far as how I'd feel, kinda disappointed. It seems a shallow ending unbefitting the series and character development we've seen so far. Also, Connie's parents may literally explode. Greg would probably be sad, losing Steven in kind of a similar way to how he lost Rose, but he'd want them to be happy.

      If Steven and Connie had kids, they would most likely get sick and probably die. Its like how a Tiger and a Lion's Offspring has a child, it gets very sick.

        Loading editor
    • SprattieGaming wrote:

      Zombemi wrote: ...nah. I'm too curious about what would happen if Steven, as a male, had children. He doesn't seem like he'd have Rose's problem of giving up his form, they could have human children or they could be part gem.

      They're also both human, one not entirely but still, they have a sense of individuality and freedom unknown to most gems, save the Crystal Gems, so I don't think they'd want to stay fused forever.

      As far as how I'd feel, kinda disappointed. It seems a shallow ending unbefitting the series and character development we've seen so far. Also, Connie's parents may literally explode. Greg would probably be sad, losing Steven in kind of a similar way to how he lost Rose, but he'd want them to be happy.

      If Steven and Connie had kids, they would most likely get sick and probably die. Its like how a Tiger and a Lion's Offspring has a child, it gets very sick.

      I don't know if that's an entirely valid comparison, especially considering the tone of the show. The issue that'd be much more likely than that is them being unable to have children at all. However, I gotta say, until Rose and Greg, reproduction for a Gem was impossible or at least unheard of, but here we have Steven.

      Though y'know the thing I'm really curious about, as grim as it is, what happens when or if Steven actually dies? The gems became terrified of that real possibility in Too Many Birthdays. In my head it's from old age, since it's shown he does want to grow up and have a life with Connie. Does that mean Rose will reemerge? Which, would be heartbreaking.

      Or! Heh, it loops around to, after a nice long life, Stevonnie fusing as their way to be together forever, content with this instead of losing one another. Maybe even protecting the Earth in their own way just as Ruby and Sapphire do as Garnet. That wouldn't be disappointing to me because, neither would be robbed of the individual lives they deserve, the parents would see their children grow up and the Crystal Gems wouldn't lose Steven or Connie. ...basically, bit of a weakness, I'm a sucker for mega happy endings.

        Loading editor
    • Ronaldo Smith wrote:
      I'm all for it.

      It was stated at Comicon that Rebecca has already writen a complete story line for what happens after the show ends.

      I will bet that, at some point, they do decide to stay fused.

      The question is, how will this be presented in the show? Again, I will bet that, in the last episode, it shows how, some day in the future, they do this. A sort of flash forward if you like.

      So, how old will they be when they do this? My guess would be that they don't do it until they are adults. In that case I will bet that Greg, Priyanka, and Doug all fully support it.

      And, just to add a plot twist, Garnet is against it (though I have no idea why).

      Aww man, that's disappointing. I was hoping we would get a flashback to the day that Rose gave birth to Steven in the last episode!

        Loading editor
    • i cant think of a series finale this shows toooo good


      but if cn ends this then they better immediatly make another show as as satisfying as steven universe

        Loading editor
    • Well having Steven stay fused with Connie might be possibility for a series finale because Steven is Half-Immortal and Connie will not live longer like Steven and CGs

      Who know?

        Loading editor
    • Just thinking about a series finale is making me sad. What will my life become? What will I do everyday? What will I think about? 

        Loading editor
    • FelisLupus wrote:Aww man, that's disappointing. I was hoping we would get a flashback to the day that Rose gave birth to Steven in the last episode!

      I think we will get that way before the final episode, maybe even quite soon, though that is just a guess.

        Loading editor
    • This seems unlikely considering the first time they fused they felt alone, even though they were together. 

        Loading editor
    • Chrome Quartz wrote: This seems unlikely considering the first time they fused they felt alone, even though they were together. 

      Garnet felt weird when she first fused , she couldnt even walk straight , now she's awesome Stevonnie was uncomfortable , now stevonnie can kick jaspers butt

        Loading editor
    • I'll be honest - looking at the sheer number of Stevonnie eps and the way the character is portrayed I am starting to think three things.

      1) In Mindful education - now it aired - Pearl did not seam to know about or have experienced the kind of hallucinations Steven and Connie did. Which to me suggests their mind are more intertwined than the average fusion.

      2) This means Stevonnie is a relationship - just like Garnet is a relationship. The nature of their fusion is more "complete" than the average fusion due to their emotional attachment to each other.

      3) Stevonnie is both male and female in one body. I'm sorry if this is offensive to people but they way they talk, the way they act, the way they look. I believe this is fact.

      4) If Steven and Connie don't become a "perma fusion" - they they will at least find themselves considering this option. It will no doubt be a plot point.

      And 5) Whether they perma-fuse or not. I think it's fact that their relationship will be a "Happy Ever After" - they are clearly romantic, and will be even more so as they age.

        Loading editor
    • May be there will be one episode after the final where we see the future of The Crystal Gems and Connie and Beach City and those things.

        Loading editor
    • I'd be against - fusing is a gem thing and for the main human character to embrace it completely would contradict an important message in the show that normal human stuff is special.

      The end episodes should feature Stevonnie and the gems fighting in a huge fusion monster thing which does damage, maybe shatter a diamond or two, but then gets separated leaving Stevonnie to finish the last diamond.

      Alternatively go the pony route. All crystal gems defeated. Rose's gem cracked and breaking... but the power of friendship brings the diamonds round and no-gem gets shattered and all the humans and gems live happily ever after :3

        Loading editor
    • I kinda feel that the last episode will not involve a big fight, but rather some sort of big, shocking reveal, no idea what. Then, as a result of the reveal, each of the characters will have to make some sort of life altering decision. One of those decisions will probably be Stevonnie deciding whether to be a perma fusion.

      Just a guess, based on what I would do if I were writting the show.

        Loading editor
    • I just thought of a good idea for the finally.

        Loading editor
    • I wish Steven has a child like Rose giving up his form happily in the finale.

        Loading editor
    • Migo.Jason wrote:

      Chrome Quartz wrote: This seems unlikely considering the first time they fused they felt alone, even though they were together. 

      Garnet felt weird when she first fused , she couldnt even walk straight , now she's awesome

      Stevonnie was uncomfortable , now stevonnie can kick jaspers butt

      Well yeah, but that's just a problem with being new to fusions. But even from their second fusion, Garnet was permanent, but Stevonnie has fused a lot of times but always wants to seperate eventually. 

        Loading editor
    • So imagine this, Steven and Connie aging slowly together, until finally they're very old, and then they finally fuze. In this state of fusion, they slowly lose themselves, and they eventually become so permanent that they can't unfuze anymore, and are reborn together as a new gem. This new gem has no memories of its past life as two people, just a warm loving feeling at the core of their being that makes them feel safe and protected no matter what. 

        Loading editor
    • Chrome Quartz wrote:
      So imagine this, Steven and Connie aging slowly together, until finally they're very old, and then they finally fuze. In this state of fusion, they slowly lose themselves, and they eventually become so permanent that they can't unfuze anymore, and are reborn together as a new gem. This new gem has no memories of its past life as two people, just a warm loving feeling at the core of their being that makes them feel safe and protected no matter what. 

      ooh I like that idea :3

        Loading editor
    • Glass Quartz wrote:
      Chrome Quartz wrote:
      So imagine this, Steven and Connie aging slowly together, until finally they're very old, and then they finally fuze. In this state of fusion, they slowly lose themselves, and they eventually become so permanent that they can't unfuze anymore, and are reborn together as a new gem. This new gem has no memories of its past life as two people, just a warm loving feeling at the core of their being that makes them feel safe and protected no matter what. 
      ooh I like that idea :3

      I just wonder, would the new gem be a Stevonnie, or a Rose Quartz? I wish we knew whether Stevonie could combine with more gems, cause that would siplify the matter. 

        Loading editor
    • Chrome Quartz wrote:
      Glass Quartz wrote:
      Chrome Quartz wrote:
      So imagine this, Steven and Connie aging slowly together, until finally they're very old, and then they finally fuze. In this state of fusion, they slowly lose themselves, and they eventually become so permanent that they can't unfuze anymore, and are reborn together as a new gem. This new gem has no memories of its past life as two people, just a warm loving feeling at the core of their being that makes them feel safe and protected no matter what. 
      ooh I like that idea :3
      I just wonder, would the new gem be a Stevonnie, or a Rose Quartz? I wish we knew whether Stevonie could combine with more gems, cause that would siplify the matter. 

      But does Steven age? Gems do not age and he is half gem. Connie is a human and does age.

        Loading editor
    • Skystorm 32 wrote:
      Chrome Quartz wrote:
      Glass Quartz wrote:
      Chrome Quartz wrote:
      So imagine this, Steven and Connie aging slowly together, until finally they're very old, and then they finally fuze. In this state of fusion, they slowly lose themselves, and they eventually become so permanent that they can't unfuze anymore, and are reborn together as a new gem. This new gem has no memories of its past life as two people, just a warm loving feeling at the core of their being that makes them feel safe and protected no matter what. 
      ooh I like that idea :3
      I just wonder, would the new gem be a Stevonnie, or a Rose Quartz? I wish we knew whether Stevonie could combine with more gems, cause that would siplify the matter. 
      But does Steven age? Gems do not age and he is half gem. Connie is a human and does age.

      Steven has aged normally up to the age of fourteen, so we know he'll age for some amount of time. However, he can change his age sepending on how old he feels, so even if he didn't age, he'd probably match Connie's age anyways.

        Loading editor
    • Chrome Quartz wrote:

      Steven has aged normally up to the age of fourteen, so we know he'll age for some amount of time. However, he can change his age sepending on how old he feels, so even if he didn't age, he'd probably match Connie's age anyways.

      According to the Birthday Book Greg was keeping, Steven stopped aging around 8. When he tried to age himself in Steven's Birthday it didn't work, he ended up becoming a baby. Yes, I know he was shapeshifting. But really he, and therefore we, have no idea how the aging thing works.

        Loading editor
    • Ronaldo Smith wrote:
      Chrome Quartz wrote:

      Steven has aged normally up to the age of fourteen, so we know he'll age for some amount of time. However, he can change his age sepending on how old he feels, so even if he didn't age, he'd probably match Connie's age anyways.

      According to the Birthday Book Greg was keeping, Steven stopped aging around 8. When he tried to age himself in Steven's Birthday it didn't work, he ended up becoming a baby. Yes, I know he was shapeshifting. But really he, and therefore we, have no idea how the aging thing works.

      At the end of the episode it is revealed that he has grown a facial hair. It's not that Steven isn't aging, he just hasn't changed much. Probably will hit puberty around fifteen. 

        Loading editor
    • Chrome Quartz wrote:
      Ronaldo Smith wrote:
      Chrome Quartz wrote:

      Steven has aged normally up to the age of fourteen, so we know he'll age for some amount of time. However, he can change his age sepending on how old he feels, so even if he didn't age, he'd probably match Connie's age anyways.

      According to the Birthday Book Greg was keeping, Steven stopped aging around 8. When he tried to age himself in Steven's Birthday it didn't work, he ended up becoming a baby. Yes, I know he was shapeshifting. But really he, and therefore we, have no idea how the aging thing works.
      At the end of the episode it is revealed that he has grown a facial hair. It's not that Steven isn't aging, he just hasn't changed much. Probably will hit puberty around fifteen. 

      Good point, I forgot about the facial hair (singular).

      I just had an image of Pearl freaking out the first time Steven tries to shave.

      "What are you doing with that blade!!?"

      Does Stevonnie have those one or two facial hairs that Steven has?

        Loading editor
    • Ronaldo Smith wrote:
      Chrome Quartz wrote:
      Ronaldo Smith wrote:
      Chrome Quartz wrote:

      Steven has aged normally up to the age of fourteen, so we know he'll age for some amount of time. However, he can change his age sepending on how old he feels, so even if he didn't age, he'd probably match Connie's age anyways.

      According to the Birthday Book Greg was keeping, Steven stopped aging around 8. When he tried to age himself in Steven's Birthday it didn't work, he ended up becoming a baby. Yes, I know he was shapeshifting. But really he, and therefore we, have no idea how the aging thing works.
      At the end of the episode it is revealed that he has grown a facial hair. It's not that Steven isn't aging, he just hasn't changed much. Probably will hit puberty around fifteen. 
      Good point, I forgot about the facial hair (singular).

      I just had an image of Pearl freaking out the first time Steven tries to shave.

      "What are you doing with that blade!!?"

      Does Stevonnie have those one or two facial hairs that Steven has?

      Tbh, I'm not even sure Steven still has it. the only time it's been shown is that one episode. 

        Loading editor
    • Chrome Quartz wrote:
      Ronaldo Smith wrote:
      Chrome Quartz wrote:
      Ronaldo Smith wrote:
      Chrome Quartz wrote:

      Steven has aged normally up to the age of fourteen, so we know he'll age for some amount of time. However, he can change his age sepending on how old he feels, so even if he didn't age, he'd probably match Connie's age anyways.

      According to the Birthday Book Greg was keeping, Steven stopped aging around 8. When he tried to age himself in Steven's Birthday it didn't work, he ended up becoming a baby. Yes, I know he was shapeshifting. But really he, and therefore we, have no idea how the aging thing works.
      At the end of the episode it is revealed that he has grown a facial hair. It's not that Steven isn't aging, he just hasn't changed much. Probably will hit puberty around fifteen. 
      Good point, I forgot about the facial hair (singular).

      I just had an image of Pearl freaking out the first time Steven tries to shave.

      "What are you doing with that blade!!?"

      Does Stevonnie have those one or two facial hairs that Steven has?

      Tbh, I'm not even sure Steven still has it. the only time it's been shown is that one episode. 

      There's a theory that to avoid seeing Connie die Steven somehow gives up his gem and becomes human.

        Loading editor
    • Chrome Quartz wrote:
      Ronaldo Smith wrote:
      Chrome Quartz wrote:
      Ronaldo Smith wrote:
      Chrome Quartz wrote:

      Steven has aged normally up to the age of fourteen, so we know he'll age for some amount of time. However, he can change his age sepending on how old he feels, so even if he didn't age, he'd probably match Connie's age anyways.

      According to the Birthday Book Greg was keeping, Steven stopped aging around 8. When he tried to age himself in Steven's Birthday it didn't work, he ended up becoming a baby. Yes, I know he was shapeshifting. But really he, and therefore we, have no idea how the aging thing works.
      At the end of the episode it is revealed that he has grown a facial hair. It's not that Steven isn't aging, he just hasn't changed much. Probably will hit puberty around fifteen. 
      Good point, I forgot about the facial hair (singular).

      I just had an image of Pearl freaking out the first time Steven tries to shave.

      "What are you doing with that blade!!?"

      Does Stevonnie have those one or two facial hairs that Steven has?

      Tbh, I'm not even sure Steven still has it. the only time it's been shown is that one episode. 

      He may have it, he's taller since the birthday ep (well the art style changes a lot which makes it hard to tell, but he is)

      Typically in just scenes of him and connie standing together, Steven was always half a hand shorter than her, where now he's aproximately the same height. So he's aged up. If he does have bum fluff then chances are it's not going to stay though - I don't think they would want their kid protagonist to have facial hair :P

        Loading editor
    • They should have a fight between a dimand fusion which has pink dimand because the home world gems repaired pink dimand. So a dimand fusion vs a fusion of garnet,pearl,amythest,peridot,lapis,Steven, and maybe Connie because of Steven.

        Loading editor
    • Chrome Quartz wrote:
      So imagine this, Steven and Connie aging slowly together, until finally they're very old, and then they finally fuze. In this state of fusion, they slowly lose themselves, and they eventually become so permanent that they can't unfuze anymore, and are reborn together as a new gem. This new gem has no memories of its past life as two people, just a warm loving feeling at the core of their being that makes them feel safe and protected no matter what.

      i just thought of this.

      What if, when two people fuse, they stop aging?

      Althogh i can't prove it(bc gem don age an stuff), But seeing how gems don't age, maybe a fusion between a human and Gem human doesn't either?

      This could mean that by fusing they could pervent themselves from aging and stay mostly the same age.

        Loading editor
    • CalRufus wrote:
      Chrome Quartz wrote:
      So imagine this, Steven and Connie aging slowly together, until finally they're very old, and then they finally fuze. In this state of fusion, they slowly lose themselves, and they eventually become so permanent that they can't unfuze anymore, and are reborn together as a new gem. This new gem has no memories of its past life as two people, just a warm loving feeling at the core of their being that makes them feel safe and protected no matter what.
      i just thought of this.

      What if, when two people fuse, they stop aging?

      Althogh i can't prove it(bc gem don age an stuff), But seeing how gems don't age, maybe a fusion between a human and Gem human doesn't either?

      This could mean that by fusing they could pervent themselves from aging and stay mostly the same age.

      Stevonnie is 1/4 gem and 3/4 human so more human then gem.

        Loading editor
    • Skystorm 32 wrote:
      CalRufus wrote:
      Chrome Quartz wrote:
      So imagine this, Steven and Connie aging slowly together, until finally they're very old, and then they finally fuze. In this state of fusion, they slowly lose themselves, and they eventually become so permanent that they can't unfuze anymore, and are reborn together as a new gem. This new gem has no memories of its past life as two people, just a warm loving feeling at the core of their being that makes them feel safe and protected no matter what.
      i just thought of this.

      What if, when two people fuse, they stop aging?

      Althogh i can't prove it(bc gem don age an stuff), But seeing how gems don't age, maybe a fusion between a human and Gem human doesn't either?

      This could mean that by fusing they could pervent themselves from aging and stay mostly the same age.

      Stevonnie is 1/4 gem and 3/4 human so more human then gem.

      What i'm saying is. By fusing with steven and being in a fusion for long periods of time, Connie could (in theory) slow her aging by staying fused for over 20-something years and only separating for at most 2-3 years, she could perserve herself.  

        Loading editor
    • This is getting me to think. Okay but Connie is human..so she ages, correct? How would that work? Steven doesn't die, since he is a gem.. But Connie isn't a gem...So she would die...right?? I am so confused with how this would work..

        Loading editor
    • Queen Desi wrote:
      This is getting me to think. Okay but Connie is human..so she ages, correct? How would that work? Steven doesn't die, since he is a gem.. But Connie isn't a gem...So she would die...right?? I am so confused with how this would work..

      May be if Connie is going to die :(, Stevonnie splits appart, and Connie is dead, and Steven still alive.

      I don't know, but it will be so much fun to see a episode like that!

      JASPER IS DEAD
        Loading editor
    • Steven Universe Go! wrote:
      Queen Desi wrote:
      This is getting me to think. Okay but Connie is human..so she ages, correct? How would that work? Steven doesn't die, since he is a gem.. But Connie isn't a gem...So she would die...right?? I am so confused with how this would work..
      May be if Connie is going to die :(, Stevonnie splits appart, and Connie is dead, and Steven still alive.

      I don't know, but it will be so much fun to see a episode like that!

      JASPER IS DEAD


      Connie can die from old age and Steven can't...It's just confusing to hear they can be a permafusion. I mean, what if they unfused because of an arguement, would Connie be dead and super old? Or...What would this be???

        Loading editor
    • Still though, if they don't age fused as Stevonnie, than they could still alive.

        Loading editor
    • Queen Desi wrote:
      Steven Universe Go! wrote:
      Queen Desi wrote:
      This is getting me to think. Okay but Connie is human..so she ages, correct? How would that work? Steven doesn't die, since he is a gem.. But Connie isn't a gem...So she would die...right?? I am so confused with how this would work..
      May be if Connie is going to die :(, Stevonnie splits appart, and Connie is dead, and Steven still alive.

      I don't know, but it will be so much fun to see a episode like that!

      JASPER IS DEAD

      Connie can die from old age and Steven can't...It's just confusing to hear they can be a permafusion. I mean, what if they unfused because of an arguement, would Connie be dead and super old? Or...What would this be???


      If Connie is super old and ready to go die, Steven can fuse fast again with her, and get a really old Stevonnie. Then Stevonnie uses her age-power (from Steven) And they live happy together :D (yes literally)
      Cry for Help 129
        Loading editor
    • Steven Universe Go! wrote:
      Queen Desi wrote:
      Steven Universe Go! wrote:
      Queen Desi wrote:
      This is getting me to think. Okay but Connie is human..so she ages, correct? How would that work? Steven doesn't die, since he is a gem.. But Connie isn't a gem...So she would die...right?? I am so confused with how this would work..
      May be if Connie is going to die :(, Stevonnie splits appart, and Connie is dead, and Steven still alive.
      I don't know, but it will be so much fun to see a episode like that!
      JASPER IS DEAD

      Connie can die from old age and Steven can't...It's just confusing to hear they can be a permafusion. I mean, what if they unfused because of an arguement, would Connie be dead and super old? Or...What would this be???


      If Connie is super old and ready to go die, Steven can fuse fast again with her, and get a really old Stevonnie. Then Stevonnie uses her age-power (from Steven) And they live happy together :D (yes literally)
      Cry for Help 129

      But what if she dies inside stevonnie?

        Loading editor
    • Migo.Jason wrote:

      Chrome Quartz wrote: This seems unlikely considering the first time they fused they felt alone, even though they were together. 

      Garnet felt weird when she first fused , she couldnt even walk straight , now she's awesome

      Stevonnie was uncomfortable , now stevonnie can kick jaspers butt


      She still can't walk "straight" haha

        Loading editor
    • Skystorm 32 wrote:
      Steven Universe Go! wrote:
      Queen Desi wrote:
      Steven Universe Go! wrote:
      Queen Desi wrote:
      This is getting me to think. Okay but Connie is human..so she ages, correct? How would that work? Steven doesn't die, since he is a gem.. But Connie isn't a gem...So she would die...right?? I am so confused with how this would work..
      May be if Connie is going to die :(, Stevonnie splits appart, and Connie is dead, and Steven still alive.
      I don't know, but it will be so much fun to see a episode like that!
      JASPER IS DEAD

      Connie can die from old age and Steven can't...It's just confusing to hear they can be a permafusion. I mean, what if they unfused because of an arguement, would Connie be dead and super old? Or...What would this be???

      If Connie is super old and ready to go die, Steven can fuse fast again with her, and get a really old Stevonnie. Then Stevonnie uses her age-power (from Steven) And they live happy together :D (yes literally)
      Cry for Help 129
      But what if she dies inside stevonnie?

      Stevonnie wil poof, and reform as Steven?

        Loading editor
    • Honestly I belive that the show will end with stven wanting to age with connie so he somehow removes his gem and that brings rose back to life and steven finally meets her.Then we have a futureflash of steven and connie growing up,having kids and dying together.

      I'm killing Stvidot becuase of this :(

        Loading editor
    • I just wanna put in my twocents:

      I saw a comic once where Stevonie was sitting on a beach, and Garnet joined her. ( Then Garnet asks "How long have you two been fused?" They said "200 years."

      I think that right there becoming cannon would be enough to nuke literaly everyone's feels head on. So, in conlusion, NO. They shouldn't stay fused. Connie would out-live her family and any freinds she'd manage to make in between missions. And Steven would out-live his dad, but that's kinda implied already. 

        Loading editor
    • I'd rather they not remain fused, and just fuse when neccessary.  I hope they will at some point do a "direct kiss" if you will, and be able to do that stuff without fusing, like they learn to control when they fuse.  And when she dies of old age, Steven will feel so broken that he'll probably try to find a way to sacrifice himself willingly...

      But I'd rather not the series go THAT far into the future!  

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message