FANDOM


  • StevenBomb continues into Day 2!

    5:00 EDT.

      Loading editor
    • Yay! I'm excited!

        Loading editor
    • It's going to air in 1 min!

        Loading editor
    • IT'S STARTING!!! I WILL BE BACK ON WHEN IT'S DONE!

        Loading editor
    • Damn so Lapis made it an army is coming for Steven!!! Lapis is not bad and Garnet seems to have something on her mind

        Loading editor
    • OMG! It was Lapis who sent the message! She warned Steven! Wow! Hopefully now the gems don't think Lapis is so bad after all.

        Loading editor
    • It was good, but the ending tells me that later episodes will get intense.

        Loading editor
    • Masterchudi wrote:
      Damn so Lapis made it an army is coming for Steven!!! Lapis is not bad and Garnet seems to have something on her mind

      Yeah! O-:)

        Loading editor
    • That episode was awsome!!! I love the songs that Steven and Greg were singing. And I knew we get to see Lapis, again! Thank you for the message, Lapis. Your now a good friend! (((-:

      And, oh no. Peridot is coming. But she's after Steven, only!? D-:)

        Loading editor
    • "Their technology is more advanced than ever!" This explains why Peridot called the Gem tech "archaic". Also, how did Lapis get the time and privacy to film that? And is she coming along with Peridot? My theory is that the Crystal Gems will be captured and taken to homeworld and be put in Gem jail (hence "Jail Break") but be saved by Steven.

        Loading editor
    • Sammyrashid15 wrote:
      That episode was awsome!!! I love the songs that Steven and Greg were singing. And I knew we get to see Lapis, again! Thank you for the message, Lapis. Your now a good friend! (((-:

      And, oh no. Peridot is coming. But she's after Steven, only!? D-:)

      I think she's coming for the gems too.

        Loading editor
    • AwesomeSteven wrote:
      "Their technology is more advanced than ever!" This explains why Peridot called the Gem tech "archaic". Also, how did Lapis get the time and privacy to film that? And is she coming along with Peridot? My theory is that the Crystal Gems will be captured and taken to homeworld and be put in Gem jail (hence "Jail Break") but be saved by Steven.

      Could be just for Steven she is playing the role of a double agent. She may have compromised herself by sending that message

        Loading editor
    • Masterchudi wrote:
      AwesomeSteven wrote:
      "Their technology is more advanced than ever!" This explains why Peridot called the Gem tech "archaic". Also, how did Lapis get the time and privacy to film that? And is she coming along with Peridot? My theory is that the Crystal Gems will be captured and taken to homeworld and be put in Gem jail (hence "Jail Break") but be saved by Steven.
      Could be just for Steven she is playing the role of a double agent. She may have compromised herself by sending that message

      Good idea!

        Loading editor
    • It feels Whedonesque, a highly dramatic plot point ending in a hilarious way. "My mind is the internet, I know every continuity mistake on television".

        Loading editor
    • That was crazy! We now know Lapis made it back to Homeworld but shes not happy there. The Homeworld gems have evolved a lot since the last war. Lapis truly is good! I knew she wouldn't snitch! But now the gems are in deep, deep trouble.

      Does anyone else feel bad for Greg? He tries his hardest to help and yet the gems never seem to respect him or give him any chance. It's sad because Greg is never given the chance that he deserves and the gems never thank him that is until Garnet thanked Greg at the end. However I suspected she did that to cover up what she was thinking. I think she's very nervous for the invasion and it seemed like she could barely keep her cool. Overall an amazing episode that really helps set us up for what's to come.

      And once again, Steven doesn't see how serious the situation is right now. Does he even realize that in a few days he could be dead meat?

        Loading editor
    • Awww, I missed the episode. D:

        Loading editor
    • UniverseandUniverse wrote: That was crazy! We now know Lapis made it back to Homeworld but shes not happy there. The Homeworld gems have evolved a lot since the last war. Lapis truly is good! I knew she wouldn't snitch! But now the gems are in deep, deep trouble.

      Does anyone else feel bad for Greg? He tries his hardest to help and yet the gems never seem to respect him or give him any chance. It's sad because Greg is never given the chance that he deserves and the gems never thank him that is until Garnet thanked Greg at the end. However I suspected she did that to cover up what she was thinking. I think she's very nervous for the invasion and it seemed like she could barely keep her cool. Overall an amazing episode that really helps set us up for what's to come.

      And once again, Steven doesn't see how serious the situation is right now. Does he even realize that in a few days he could be dead meat?

      For the last question, I think Steven is trying to think positive, and saves the hell for last, because thinking about getting destroyed will get him stressed.

        Loading editor
    • I hope Lapis helps the Crystal Gems more! But I hope she isn't killed off as a result.

        Loading editor
    • Stevens song for Lapis was just too perfect. Rebecca hasn't lost her touch.

        Loading editor
    • Lilduders wrote:
      I hope Lapis helps the Crystal Gems more! But I hope she isn't killed off as a result.

      If she is, I'm going to cry...

        Loading editor
    • I honestly don't think Lapis is going to help the CG. How could she manage to get back to Earth and help the CG without getting caught. Plus she basically said that the CG should just surrender because they don't stand a chance. I don't think she's going to help them with a battle they cannot win. But she may actually help the CG escape in Jail Break. Who knows?

        Loading editor
    • I MISSED THE EPISODE, THANK YOU TRAFFIC!

        Loading editor
    • Im really hoping for some kinda ultra final battle with lapis on the CG's team.

        Loading editor
    • Brpup1 wrote:
      Im really hoping for some kinda ultra final battle with lapis on the CG's team.

      I'm also thinking that the Gem rumored to be Sapphire will be on their side, as she was walking with Steven in the preview like she didn't want to be noticed.

        Loading editor
    • As ancient as that wailing stone was, kind-of amazing that it could receive a message from DEEP SPACE! I mean hell, how far away is home-world?

      Also I hope Lapis joins the Crystal Gems, but that goes without saying.

        Loading editor
    • Wait... if Lapis didn't tell anyone.. Then how did they find out? (Aside from marble madness) I mean, this is really confusing.. HOW DID THEY FIND OUT

        Loading editor
    • I mean I literally almost fainted when I saw lapis I swear

        Loading editor
    • Hypernova3333 wrote:
      Wait... if Lapis didn't tell anyone.. Then how did they find out? (Aside from marble madness) I mean, this is really confusing.. HOW DID THEY FIND OUT


      Steven talked to Peridot in Marble Madness, after GAP destroyed her hands and then the power source on the back wall, she said "I'm reporting this!". Peridot told on them. That is how they all know.

        Loading editor
    • Hypernova3333 wrote: Wait... if Lapis didn't tell anyone.. Then how did they find out? (Aside from marble madness) I mean, this is really confusing.. HOW DID THEY FIND OUT

      Marble Madness is where the Homeworld Gems found out. They did not no of the Crystal Gems' presence prior to Marble Madness

        Loading editor
    • I don't mean to toot my own horn... But I was totally right about this episode. (Refer to my older comment) - and to think everyone was saying I was wrong. :)

        Loading editor
    • Peridot coming to Earth with an army of gem warriors accompanying her is a big, fat uh-oh! If she's truly after Steven, thehn her superiors must be curious about how him. If they find out that he's a hybrid of gem and human, they may have him dissected or subject him to cruel and inhumane experimentation. If they find out that he's the son of Rose Quartz, they'll kill him! 

        Loading editor
    • That continueity thing made me laugh like crazy.  But now it's confirmed.  I can tell atleast one known gem will die in the next couple of episodes.  I really hope it's not Lapis just because of how amazing she is.

        Loading editor
    • I really hope neither lapis or peridot die, I really like them both and I want to see them in future episodes.

        Loading editor
    • It's just me, or Garnet sounded like TWO SIMULTANEOUS PEOPLE TALKING AT THE SAME TIME when she took Greg hand with both of hers?

      "*one hand* Thank you *two hands and two voices* Greg, we would not recieve this message without your help"

      Maybe was just me, or an audio error... or... is another hint for the garnet fusion!!

      EDIT: Ok ok... it was just my imagination, i've heard it several times untill i realiced it was just me. Sorry.

        Loading editor
    • Message
      Let the games begin!!
        Loading editor
    • Called it, message was from Lapis. Wondering now if Peridot modified herself, and if maybe other Homeworld gems did the same. Maybe they focus more on tech now and less on magic, their genocidal ways costing them their... well not "humanity" but at least the palms of their hands if nothing else. I do think it's cool that Lapis made it a point to warn her friend. Wonder if she'd be happier back on Earth.

        Loading editor
    • Hm, seems I owe Judgekoo a Coke. Seems I was wrong about Lapis being an a-hole. I stand by that the Homeworld Gems are a-holes as are Peridot and lord knows who else she has with her, BUT at least they have a friend...sort of, on the inside (i.e. Lapis). Hey, if she bothered to try warning Steven of the impending Season Finale, surely there's some good in her!

        Loading editor
    • Gnx486 wrote:
      Called it, message was from Lapis. Wondering now if Peridot modified herself, and if maybe other Homeworld gems did the same. Maybe they focus more on tech now and less on magic, their genocidal ways costing them their... well not "humanity" but at least the palms of their hands if nothing else. I do think it's cool that Lapis made it a point to warn her friend. Wonder if she'd be happier back on Earth.

      ...gemanity? Gemness? Fleh, point is they've lost their way. And probably, theoretically its some crazy magitech dysptopia, Earth would look a LOT better in comparrison.

        Loading editor
    • Opal4Life wrote:
      That continueity thing made me laugh like crazy.  But now it's confirmed.  I can tell atleast one known gem will die in the next couple of episodes.  I really hope it's not Lapis just because of how amazing she is.

      Why do you say confirmed?

        Loading editor
    • Gnx486 wrote:
      Called it, message was from Lapis. Wondering now if Peridot modified herself, and if maybe other Homeworld gems did the same. Maybe they focus more on tech now and less on magic, their genocidal ways costing them their... well not "humanity" but at least the palms of their hands if nothing else. I do think it's cool that Lapis made it a point to warn her friend. Wonder if she'd be happier back on Earth.

      I would absolutely love to see Lapis come back on Earth, again (in peace). ((-:

        Loading editor
    • I think she'll become a new major character now.

        Loading editor
    • Superluigi6
      Superluigi6 removed this reply because:
      Violates our Episode Policy.
      23:56, March 10, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Superluigi6
      Superluigi6 removed this reply because:
      Violates our Episode Policy.
      23:56, March 10, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Sammyrashid15 wrote:
      SnowCreamImplosive wrote:
      Awww, I missed the episode. D:
      Here: (Illegal episode link, violating Episode Policy)

      You don't need to post it twice in succession.

        Loading editor
    • Kevin125 wrote:
      I think she'll become a new major character now.

      Who, exactly? Lapis?

        Loading editor
    • Yeah lapis it's obvious she can't handle it back at her homeworld so she might come back to earth.

        Loading editor
    • Judgekoo wrote:
      Sammyrashid15 wrote:
      SnowCreamImplosive wrote:
      Awww, I missed the episode. D:
      Here: (Illegal episode link, violating Episode Policy)
      You don't need to post it twice in succession.

      Sorry. I was just trying to help each one of my friends, in here. )-:

        Loading editor
    • Is there any way someone can show me pictures of the credits by any chance? or a clip of them?

        Loading editor
    • Kevin125 wrote:
      Yeah lapis it's obvious she can't handle it back at her homeworld so she might come back to earth.

      Awsome! 'Cus I really do miss her. (-:>

        Loading editor
    • Dat were quite gouda episode.

        Loading editor
    • I have a feeling that a Gem looking for Steven and organizing this invasion is actually not Peridot. If we think about it, Peridot seemed to think of Steven as nothing more than an insect. "An infestation of Stevens" and such. Plus Peridot seems more like a worker. She didn't have the ability to recognize the half gem hybrid and probably doesn't have the power to organize a party to go conquer Earth.

      Lapis tells us this Gem seems to be interested in Steven specifically, and writers deliberately avoid telling us the name, instead having Lapis just refer to her as "Gem" and "She". Then Crystal Gems basically assume that "It has to be Peridot, right?". Seems fishy to me.

      We do, however, know that Peridot is "reporting this" to her superiors. So there's a chance a high-ranking Gem is coming after Steven. Well, we already knew that they are in deep trouble, and this sure ain't getting any easier.

        Loading editor
    • JustFan62 wrote:
      I have a feeling that a Gem looking for Steven and organizing this invasion is actually not Peridot. If we think about it, Peridot seemed to think of Steven as nothing more than an incest. "An infestation of Stevens" and such. Plus Peridot seems more like a worker. She didn't have the ability to recognize the half gem hybrid and probably doesn't have the power to organize a party to go conquer Earth.

      Lapis tells us this Gem seems to be interested in Steven specifically, and writers deliberately avoid telling us the name, instead having Lapis just refer to her as "Gem" and "She". Then Crystal Gems basically assume that "It has to be Peridot, right?". Seems fishy to me.

      We do, however, know that Peridot is "reporting this" to her superiors. So there's a chance a high-ranking Gem is coming after Steven. Well, we already knew that they are in deep trouble, and this sure ain't getting any easier.

      You might want to check the definition of "incest" there, bud.

      XD

        Loading editor
    • JustFan62 wrote:
      I have a feeling that a Gem looking for Steven and organizing this invasion is actually not Peridot. If we think about it, Peridot seemed to think of Steven as nothing more than an incest. "An infestation of Stevens" and such. Plus Peridot seems more like a worker. She didn't have the ability to recognize the half gem hybrid and probably doesn't have the power to organize a party to go conquer Earth.

      Lapis tells us this Gem seems to be interested in Steven specifically, and writers deliberately avoid telling us the name, instead having Lapis just refer to her as "Gem" and "She". Then Crystal Gems basically assume that "It has to be Peridot, right?". Seems fishy to me.

      We do, however, know that Peridot is "reporting this" to her superiors. So there's a chance a high-ranking Gem is coming after Steven. Well, we already knew that they are in deep trouble, and this sure ain't getting any easier.

      FREUDIAN TYPO! Lemme guess, Gravity Falls on the mind?

      But yeah good point, its probably Peridots superiors a.k.a. THE GREAT DIAMOND AUTHORITY! 

        Loading editor
    • Oh, awkward. Haha. I'll edit it.

      English's not my primary language, and I keep constantly mistyping these two words, as well as "month" and "mouth". This is not the first time it's happened either :facepalm

      I doubt it's related to GF though as I'm more of a Dipifica shipper

        Loading editor
    • JustFan62 wrote:
      Oh, awkward. Haha. I'll edit it though.

      English's not my primary language, and I keep constantly mistyping these two words, as well as "month" and "mouth". This is not the first time it's happened either :facepalm

      Its cool, I can see the mix-ups. 

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • AlvinNobody wrote:
      Stevens song for Lapis was just too perfect. Rebecca hasn't lost her touch.

      Yeah, I also loved what Steven sang to Lapis. I'm totally starting to love that song! (-:

        Loading editor
    • Yeah I don't think peridot is the leader of the army, she is just a worker and she did say she would report it to her superiors.

        Loading editor
    • Missed it but recorded it! Dang, I'm hyped O.o

        Loading editor
    • UniverseandUniverse wrote:
      That was crazy! We now know Lapis made it back to Homeworld but shes not happy there. The Homeworld gems have evolved a lot since the last war. Lapis truly is good! I knew she wouldn't snitch! But now the gems are in deep, deep trouble.

      Does anyone else feel bad for Greg? He tries his hardest to help and yet the gems never seem to respect him or give him any chance. It's sad because Greg is never given the chance that he deserves and the gems never thank him that is until Garnet thanked Greg at the end. However I suspected she did that to cover up what she was thinking. I think she's very nervous for the invasion and it seemed like she could barely keep her cool. Overall an amazing episode that really helps set us up for what's to come.

      And once again, Steven doesn't see how serious the situation is right now. Does he even realize that in a few days he could be dead meat?

      I'm with ya man. I felt bad for him too cause the Gems show no respect. I surprised that Lapis didn't rat them out, but I'm happy she's good :)

        Loading editor
    • Sammyrashid15 wrote:
      AlvinNobody wrote:
      Stevens song for Lapis was just too perfect. Rebecca hasn't lost her touch.
      Yeah, I also loved what Steven sang to Lapis. I'm totally starting to love that song! (-:

      I like the song too. it was nice 

        Loading editor
    • Oooohhhhhh, that noise that the Wailing Stone was making gave me a funny (only funny because it was in the past) but terrible memory when I accidently set off a SUPER LOUD SECURITY ALARM. It was like a scenario from a T.V. show, too, because at first, our stupid “home security” kept making this annoying beep every minute or so and I just wanted it off but instead I, inadvertently, made it a hundred times worse! And I’m not exaggerating; the noise level I experienced could be almost as loud as how the Wailing Stone was implied to be.

      Good for Steven for not having Greg’s original song be about Lapis being “super mean” since Lapis Lazuli may be coming back to Earth if she’s completely disillusioned with homeworld (I would so love Lapis Lazuli being more of a main character, if not a member of the Crystal Gems. I liked her character since she turned out to be not just a mirror.).

      Poor Lapis Lazuli, she’s like Captain America right now with the extreme “culture shock” that comes from being apart from homeworld for so long. Until I see more of the homeworld and its gems (Peridot didn’t seem like a “robot/computer,” if you know what I mean), I can’t comment if the gem species have lost their- uh, “gemity,” their essence of being sentient or something. But right now, I’m imagining a stereotypical future world with all the advance tech that comes with it.

        Loading editor
    • Ok first of all thanks a lot (illegal episode link) for being so buggy it took half an hour to watch an eleven minute episode.  As a brit, having to rely online to watch Stevenbomb episodes can be really annoying. Secondly I never really liked Lapis until this episode because she warned them and she sounded very concerned about Steven, and it looks like she made it back to the homeworld but she sounded so unhappy.  And finally HOLY MOLY THIS IS NOT GOOD NEWS.  So Peridot is looking for Steven and she is not alone, when she comes to Earth she is probably bringing a very powerful Gem with her and looking at the Jail Break promo, this new Gem probably will end up defeating the Crystal Gems and capturing them.  I loved Garnet in this episode because she actually gave Greg a chance, however she seemed to be a bit worried at the end and I have a bad feeling something bad is going to happen to her. 

        Loading editor
    • Wow so much build up for jail break and the return but I can't help but feel that poitcal power may not be that important of an EP

        Loading editor
    • Judgekoo wrote:

      JustFan62 wrote:
      I have a feeling that a Gem looking for Steven and organizing this invasion is actually not Peridot. If we think about it, Peridot seemed to think of Steven as nothing more than an incest. "An infestation of Stevens" and such. Plus Peridot seems more like a worker. She didn't have the ability to recognize the half gem hybrid and probably doesn't have the power to organize a party to go conquer Earth.

      Lapis tells us this Gem seems to be interested in Steven specifically, and writers deliberately avoid telling us the name, instead having Lapis just refer to her as "Gem" and "She". Then Crystal Gems basically assume that "It has to be Peridot, right?". Seems fishy to me.

      We do, however, know that Peridot is "reporting this" to her superiors. So there's a chance a high-ranking Gem is coming after Steven. Well, we already knew that they are in deep trouble, and this sure ain't getting any easier.

      You might want to check the definition of "incest" there, bud.

      XD

      Could be right if Peridot makes some Patricia Tannis-level assumptions about less intelligent beings.

        Loading editor
    • Spoiler alert, here's what Lapis said for the people who missed it:

      "Steven! I hope you're able to hear this. There's a Gem that's looking for you. She even knew your name! I don't know how, I didn't tell her, I swear. She's on her way to Earth. And she's not alone! Steven, Homeworld, it's not the way it used to be. Everything here is so advanced, I can't even understand it! There's no way anything on Earth that can stand up to it. Please, don't put up a fight, it'll only lead to devastation!"

        Loading editor
    • Snackys wrote:
      Spoiler alert, here's what Lapis said for the people who missed it:

      "Steven! I hope you're able to hear this. There's a Gem that's looking for you. She even knew your name! I don't know how, I didn't tell her, I swear. She's on her way to Earth. And she's not alone! Steven, Homeworld, it's not the way it used to be. Everything here is so advanced, I can't even understand it! There's no way anything on Earth that can stand up to it. Please, don't put up a fight, it'll only lead to devastation!"

      I hope this even means that Lapis doesn't like the Homeworld, anymore.

        Loading editor
    • I missed Lapis Lazuli

      AND SHE RETURNED! YAAAAAY! I have caught up SO FAR into this episode.

      Sooooo....I missed Lapis and you SU wiki friends missed me to probably huh? :]

      SOOOO GOOD TO BE BACK!

        Loading editor
    • Guys! You all might wanna see this, what's going on (what's rebecca doing)!: http://stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/post/113298578842/how-we-created-the-wailing-stone-sound-effects-for

        Loading editor
    • Everything is building up nicely for Thursday. Everyday is like yay its getting closer, but at the same time I feel apprehensive about it because I know that things are going to get super intense and seeing the Crystal Gems get their behinds handed to them by this new threat that Peridot brings with her is probably going to be pretty hard to watch.

        Loading editor
    • Oh dear. While the person the message was from was obvious, hearing Lapis tell them to not put up a fight so as not to make it worse was really rattling, as was Garnet's reaction.  She's trying to stop them all from worrying, but it's clear that she's worried.


      Political Power looks to be a sort of breather episode before the storm really comes...

        Loading editor
    • I don't think I've ever been hyped for a cartoon like I am right now. Except for countless big episodes of Adventure Time.

        Loading editor
    • Garnet has future vision. For a moment she was staring blankly and then she closed her fist. Did she see into the future and saw what was going to happen? 

        Loading editor
    • lapis....


      WHERE ARE YOUR WINGS??!!

        Loading editor
    • Does anyone else get the feeling that the homeworld Gems are going to confuse the watermelons who look like Steven with an actual species called 'Stevens'?

        Loading editor
    • My first reaction after seeing the episode: Oh god Garnet, you saw it. All the hints, not just in this episode, but since future vision are leading to disaster. Devastation is inevitable... The hype is now off-charts.

      And now it's where things gets intense. This is not gonna end well, but the show must go on, that means somebody will pay the consequences. I'm guessing Garnet will sacrifice herself to save the earth, and she's preparing herself for that task since a long time. The way she's being acting in the last episodes (her emotions and acts), and that precise moment when they focused her hand, that's the moment when she make the choice. She would protect the gems, at any cost. Also we had Amethyst and Pearl episodes, and there's going to be one more episode for Garnet this season, i'm sure. In this week. This is not a bomb anymore, this is a Supernova reaching the limit.....

        Loading editor
    • LikeBrony wrote:
      lapis....


      WHERE ARE YOUR WINGS??!!

      I'm pretty sure her wings are inside of her gem, in the back.

        Loading editor
    • Your right filkon this is a supernova about to go off! Get ready people, because it's almost here!

        Loading editor
    • I really want to call this episode "the massage" and I don't know why.

        Loading editor
    • Biesaga wrote:
      I really want to call this episode "the massage" and I don't know why.

      Lapis's back, i'm pretty sure.

        Loading editor
    • Steven: I know every continuity error on television.

      Me: Like how Pearl likes pie but hates to eat because she finds it gross?

        Loading editor
    • Biesaga wrote:

      Steven: I know every continuity error on television. Me: Like how Pearl likes pie but hates to eat because she finds it gross?


      Or maybe she still likes pie even though she doesn't like eating.   

        Loading editor
    • ForceOfChaos wrote:



      Biesaga wrote:



      Steven: I know every continuity error on television. Me: Like how Pearl likes pie but hates to eat because she finds it gross?




      Or maybe she still likes pie even though she doesn't like eating.




      Why did you press enter so many times?

        Loading editor
    • Biesaga wrote

      Why did you press enter so many times?

      it was a mistake.
        

        Loading editor
    • Opal4Life wrote:
      That continueity thing made me laugh like crazy.  But now it's confirmed.  I can tell atleast one known gem will die in the next couple of episodes.  I really hope it's not Lapis just because of how amazing she is.

      if you can't kill it, you can defuse it.

      All my bets to Garnet :P

        Loading editor
    • Agreed.

        Loading editor
    • I do think that lapis will end up joining up with the Crystal Gems because it sounded like she didn't like the HomeWorld anymore. If she joined it would not make them be an unbeatable team because even though her hydrokinesis is powerful, she would not be able to do anything in a desert since her powers rely on water and it sounds like that whatever threat Peridot brings with her to Earth is even more powerful. Hopefully Political Power ends up not being just a filler and gives a hint in the end of the episode of what exactly is coming to Earth with Peridot.

        Loading editor
    • Norite wrote:
      I do think that lapis will end up joining up with the Crystal Gems because it sounded like she didn't like the HomeWorld anymore. If she joined it would not make them be an unbeatable team because even though her hydrokinesis is powerful, she would not be able to do anything in a desert since her powers rely on water and it sounds like that whatever threat Peridot brings with her to Earth is even more powerful. Hopefully Political Power ends up not being just a filler and gives a hint in the end of the episode of what exactly is coming to Earth with Peridot.


      As long as they are near water, such as the beach, and not in the desert, I think Lapis could put up her own fight for a while. She isn't unbeatable but she is still very powerful. Even if she doesnt have a water source nearby she still has her wings and can fly around. We don't even know if she has a weapon yet so we need to take that into consideration.

        Loading editor
    • I was honestly worried this episode would be dull. I was pleasantly surprised, and happy to find out I was right about the message being from Lapis Lazuli. Overall it was a somewhat touching episode, with Greg finally stating how he feels about his treatment from the gems. The hype is now through the roof!!!

        Loading editor
    • I think Greg's new Album (espicially with the new direction Steven steered it in) will bring Lapis to their side eventually. She never believed in humanity, but maybe seeing that humans can make great things like music (might be especially effective on her becuase she thinks they would hate and fear her after what she did) would win her over if she was ever brought to earth with other Gems in a mission or something. Becuase bringing a Gem who can manipulate water to a planet that's lousy with the stuff seems like a tactical advantage. Also get the feeling after this episode that she might be feeling a little distant from her home after how much it has changed.   Also Steven noticed how unhappy LApis sounded.      

        Loading editor
    • Eh, I don't think Lapis will be returning to Earth. She literally told Steven and the gems not to put up a fight because she knows they can't win. Why would Lapis come and fight a battle she cannot possibly win?

        Loading editor
    • UniverseandUniverse wrote:
      Eh, I don't think Lapis will be returning to Earth. She literally told Steven and the gems not to put up a fight because she knows they can't win. Why would Lapis come and fight a battle she cannot possibly win?

      If Homeworld Gems told her to go she probably wouldn't be able to say no, and I doubt this would happen unless things got serious for them. If at all this would happen mid to late next season and a lot can change. This is a guess, but maybe fusions are an art the homeworld Gems have forgotten and could be one of the few advantages the writters could give the Crystal Gems. This is all just guesses and theory's but it would be like the people working on this show to leave a hint like this for episodes later in the series.
        

        Loading editor
    • Lapis is back! She's worried about Steven. She looks tired (she has baggy eyes, like Peridot's were in Warp Tour). Uh I guess flying home was enough to tire her out.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, god! Steven is so mostly screwed! Because of Peridot! She's coming for Steven! ))-:)

        Loading editor
    • Sammyrashid15 wrote:
      Oh, god! Steven is so mostly screwed! Because of Peridot! She's coming for Steven! ))-:)

      Don't say that, the Crystal Gems will always save the day!

        Loading editor
    • UniverseandUniverse wrote:
      Eh, I don't think Lapis will be returning to Earth. She literally told Steven and the gems not to put up a fight because she knows they can't win. Why would Lapis come and fight a battle she cannot possibly win?

      Belief. That's what drives practically all wars, people fight for their beliefs. If Lapis believes Steven can do good and he owes her one, she might have a reason to return to earth and battle for it. She literally has nothing to lose now, her home she thought she wanted has changed, that was her only reason why she wanted to get out of the mirror and be free, but her home's a place that she no longer knows.

        Loading editor
    • Yes she needs to...believe in Steven. And hopefully Earth as well.

        Loading editor
    • AwesomeSteven wrote:
      Sammyrashid15 wrote:
      Oh, god! Steven is so mostly screwed! Because of Peridot! She's coming for Steven! ))-:)
      Don't say that, the Crystal Gems will always save the day!

      Yeah, true. But didn't Lapis say Steven and the Crystal Gems can't try to fight Peridot and her own army? |-:

        Loading editor
    • Yeah the Gems are totally going to lose. It's pretty obvious considering we already know they are going to get captured. However they will likely find a way to escape. I'm not really sure what will happen after that.

        Loading editor
    • This part here just looks funny. Look at Amethyst.
      The Message (32)
      (-:
        Loading editor
    • AwesomeSteven wrote:

      Sammyrashid15 wrote:
      Oh, god! Steven is so mostly screwed! Because of Peridot! She's coming for Steven! ))-:)

      Don't say that, the Crystal Gems will always save the day!

      "Their sacrifice will be honored in the coming empire."

        Loading editor
    • Judgekoo wrote:
      Message
      Let the games begin!!

      And they shall XD

        Loading editor
    • Ed486
      Ed486 removed this reply because:
      no
      04:52, March 12, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Watched the iTunes version of this today, noticed that the end-credits song, that electric guitar-sounding riff they seem to use for episodes ending on serious or profound notes lately, ended with a lot of heavy distortion that isn't there in other episodes that use the song.

        Loading editor
    • nb vxcmjhgsncewfs! Dasgggdsigtdb d!!!! I can't wait for the new eps!

        Loading editor
    • so guys, who do u think is gonna die?

        Loading editor
    • Nooooo one died

        Loading editor
    • Well...one of them isn't going to come back any time soon, lest she release someone else...

        Loading editor
    • Strawberry Eggs wrote:
      Well...one of them isn't going to come back any time soon, lest she release someone else...

      Wink wink nudge nudge :D

      https://33.media.tumblr.com/6d81a90f6003012a4833e7aadfcf21e2/tumblr_nj2r29LEz11rkauwdo1_500.gif

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message