The Crystal Gems
Hello. Yolka here. I am making this to talk about The Crystal Gems. Do you guys think that there will be others that have gems that will be apart of The Crystal Gems, and not the main 4? Let me know what you think.
I know that we all have a lot more to learn about Rose. Especcially after episode 35. Spoiler: And may I say, the Video tape was utterly
butterly beautiful.- MamaLizmasMamaLizmas (talk) 20:39, December 7, 2014 (UTC)
- I think that maybe later on in the series there will be another long lost Crystal Gem who's introduced. Who really knows with this series, all that you can be sure of is that whatever happens it'll be great.-----
In Cheeseburger Backpack Pearl mentioned that the Lunar Sea Spire was like a gathering place for Gems and briefly showed an image of a crowd of what I assume to be Gems. So, (unless I am mistaken) there are definitely other Gems, but they seem to have disappeared. NecroXIII (talk) 00:50, November 13, 2013 (UTC)NecroXIII
Not general discussion
Shouldn't talk on this page be limited to the Steven Universe Wiki main page related discussion instead of general? (There's certainly a better place for that. --EmergencyTemporalShift (talk) 04:25, September 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Yes, this is the wiki homepage's talk, not the whole show's talk, which is the comment section of this article or the forum's board for it. This should be here to discuss the homepage, we already have two other places for show discussion. ( Talk) 01:27, November 10, 2015 (UTC)
Way too cluttered and/or outdated content!
I chatted about this in the forums , but I'm going to add it here also. I would have it each in it's own section, but that would be too much to be honest.
- The images overlap eachother!
- Things like "Got a Favorite Episode?", Random Character, and Recent Activity can be removed.
- The polls never change, except for the Featured Article poll.
- The Featured Article polls ONLY have articles based on specific characters. Why not have articles like places, events, etc in the poll?
- The external links take up a lot of space in the middle of the page.
- There is way too much text everywhere.
- Link to the more popular fanon wiki instead of the current one.
I would just fix it rather than talking about it, but I want to avoid confusion, admins might get angry at my decisions, and also I don't exactly know a lot of HTML. Chat below about some stuff you'd like fixed if you'd like to. Superluigi6 (talk) 20:25, October 5, 2014 (UTC)
New Episode Timer?
Let me just be clear that I'm in the Central Time Zone, not Eastern. I've noticed lately that the new episode timer is one hour too late, even if I change time zones, close the browser, and refresh the page. The episode is scheduled to air at 5:30 Eastern Time, which is what the timer is set to, but 5:30 Eastern Time is 4:30 Central. At 4:30 Central the timer still had one more hour to go when I viewed the page just before the last episode. Is it incorrect for anyone else? --Qnomei (talk) 19:08, September 24, 2015 (UTC)
Same here, I'm on CST and the timer ends @ 17 30' p. m. but the episodes are aired 2 hours before. I think it's not possible to modify the timer to different time zones though. Heinsk (talk) 06:44, October 30, 2015 (UTC)
What is Steven's gem?
Hey! I was watching the show and the thought occurred to me: What is Steven's gem? Each of the Gems are named after their... well, gem. But Steven, being a human-gem hybrid, is not. Is he a Rose Quartz like his mother? Was it mentioned in any show? Is he a completely new gem? I'd appreciate it if someone were to let me know. Thanks.
- Hey! Tayadora here. He is a rose quartz, it was mentioned in a episode, just can't remember which one.
- MacNCheeseYum (talk) 03:06, March 12, 2017 (UTC)
Isn't the Countown to "Super Watermelon Island" Wrong?
According to the trailer, it starts May 12th at 7:00 PM. I believe it is 1 hour too much, making it say that it airs on May 12th at 8:00 PM. Or maybe i'm in EST/EDT and the countdown is for another time zone. Here's some evidence: (A countdown I made): http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20160512T19&p0=2966&msg=STEVEN+UNIVERSE+TOO+DEEP&font=serif . The front page is saying there's one more extra hour.
- We'll look into it. We have it set for May 12, 2016 19:00:00 EST but something must be wrong with the source code. ☆ Lenhi ☆ 21:36, May 2, 2016 (UTC)
Anybody know why the CN website is saying that "Steven's Dream" aired already?? Like maybe it's saying that the previews were aired? Either way, I've been waiting to watch this episode with my sister (before i move to another state!) for soooo long and I gotta know whether or not it's aired or just leaked and i'm an idiot.