Forum and Comment Policy
All rules listed on the Rules and Regulations also apply to forums replies and page comments.
- Avoid reviving a discussion or comment if the proceeding post is 14 days old or more.
- The topic of discussion is to be defined in the thread or article.
- Nonsensical, inappropriate, off-topic, and certain "joke" replies are subject to editing and/or deletion.
- Forum Threads over 500 replies or 14 days old will automatically be closed.
- The topic for discussion should be clearly defined in the thread title or the parent post and submitted to the appropriate board.
- "Joke Threads" that are deemed inappropriate are subject to removal.
- Keep your replies of a reasonable length.
- Do not over-quote. Any reply that displays over 2 quotes are subject to editing or deletion.
- Threads containing fanon content must be submitted to the Off-topic board. Please read the Fanon Policy if you wish to create a fanon related thread.
- The comment should be of some relation to the content found within the page.
- Pointless comments such as "First", "Second", or what could be seen as randomly inserted characters will be removed.
- Keep comments of a reasonable length.
- Do not over-reply to a user's comment on a page. Preferably, you could create a thread to discuss the topic instead if it reaches too many.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.