The Steven Universe Wiki has an official server on Discord. This page highlights a variety of information regarding the rules and structure of it.
What is Discord?
How to join
- Register your account on Discord. You can afterwards download a client for the device you are on.
- The widget showing the Steven Universe Wiki Discord server can be found in the right sidebar on a normal wiki page, or you can also go to the Join section. The "Connect" button can be found on the bottom of it.
- After joining, you'll find yourself in the
#infochannel. You'll find the channel list on the left hand side, which should contain only
- Go to
#verificationand state your Wikia username. If this step is not done in 10 minutes, an admin or moderator will kick you.
- Respect your fellow users.
- Profanity is permitted in moderation, but slurs are not allowed at all.
- Derogatory comments about race, religion, gender, sexuality, etc. are not allowed.
- Do not post gore or NSFW content.
- Do not use pings unless appropriate.
- Do not impersonate other users.
- Listen to moderators and admins if asked to stop certain behavior.
- Just use common sense and do not try to game the system.
- If you are blocked from the wiki or banned from the on-site chat, it will roll over to the server.
Violating these rules will result in a warning, kick, or a ban depending on the severity as well as the frequency of the offense. If someone makes an offense and is not dealt with promptly, feel free to ping the moderators or admins so they notice.
At the moment, roles granted to a user mirror their own status on the Steven Universe Wiki.
|Name||Given to||Permissions||Pingable||Userlist group|
|In addition to normal staff member permissions, can change several additional server settings||Yes||Yes|
|Moderators||Chat mods||In adddition to member permissions can kick, ban, manage roles and channels, server-widely mute and deafen members, move members to different voice channels, and delete and pin messages.||Yes||Yes|
|Bureaucrats||Bureaucrats||Same as admins.||No||No|
|Patrollers||Patrollers||Same as regular users.||Yes||No|
|Discussion Mods||Discussion mods||Same as regular users.||Yes||No|
|Rollbacks||Rollbacks||Same as regular users.||Yes||No|
|Users||Verified users||In addition to standard permissions, can access most channels, change their nickname, use external emoticons and send files.||No||Yes|
|Robonoids||Bots||Can delete messages and kick users.||No||Yes|
|Default text channels|
| ||Channel for outlining the rules and other information.|
| ||Used for new server members to post their usernames in order to gain the Users role.|
|Verified text channels|
| ||General discussion among users on the server.|
| ||Share your creations.|
| ||Random and chaotic conversation. Beware.|
| ||Specifically for political discussion.|
| ||Playing around with bots we have on the server.|
| ||Command the music bot while in the music voice chat.|
| ||Discussion about the Steven Universe Wiki and/or Wikia in general.|
| ||Only for aiding in voice chat.|
| ||For suggesting new ideas for the server such as rules, channels, and emojis.|
|Role-restricted text channels|
| ||Displays recent changes for the wiki. Requires Stalkers role.|
| ||Critique channel for the Steven Universe series. Requires Honorary Cal-Arts Graduates role.|
| ||A channel exclusive to those who want to share leaks. Not permitted outside of this channel or on the wiki. Requires Rebels role.|
| ||For general discussion.|
| ||For listening to music.|
| ||AFK channel. People that are inactive and in other channels will be placed here automatically after being AFK for 15 min.|
The Discord server utilizes several bots. They are there for multiple purposes, which will be listed below. Every one of them has certain commands that can be sent to them to list all the available commands.
|Rem||Pearl||Multipurpose bot ranging from simple text commands to playing music.|| |
|Tatsumaki||Amethyst||Social bot with member profiles, levels, and other fun stuff.|| |
|Utilibot||Garnet||Fully featured moderation and audit bot.|| |