All rules found within the Rules and Regulations and the Episode Policy are also enforced on the chat. Please make sure you are also familiar with them.
- Do not enforce the rules on the chat. This is commonly referred to as "mini-modding". Staff members of the wiki are appointed for this reason.
- If you a feel a user who is breaking rules is going unnoticed, please 'ping' (play a sound that notifies a user that they are wanted) a moderator by saying their full username or another one of their ping phrases. If a moderator does not respond within 30 seconds or so, use "!mods" to automatically notify all chat moderators and administrators in the chat room.
- Please know that if you use the "!mods" command for a reason other than gaining the attention of a moderator or administrator to deal with a rule breaker or using the command too often, you may be kicked or banned from the chat depending on the situation or amount of use the command has seen.
- If no moderators or administrators are present within the chatroom, please leave a message on a chat moderator or administrator's message wall or the ask the staff board with evidence, preferably a screenshot, of the rule breaking. Do NOT take it upon yourself to take the matter into your own hands
- PM is mostly a no-rule zone, however if you are found to be harassing and/or sending NSFW content without consent from the other user with evidence from them, it is grounds for a ban or block.
- Using all-caps messages, emoticons, or big size messages should be used in moderation.
- Messages that are longer than 5 line-breaks must be warned for prior to sending.
- Certain chat tags such as coloured text and italics are alright to use past 6 words, however, if a moderator thinks that you are abusing them you will need to stop.
- Linking to any dangerous websites will result in a two week ban minimum. We wish to keep user’s computers safe.
- Linking to jump-scares will result in an immediate day ban minimum.
- Using false evidence or spreading malicious lies about another user will result in a kick or ban.
- If an admin or mod feels like a user is purposefully trying to disrupt the chat, troll or purposefully upset other users, they may issue a warning followed by a kick and eventually a ban.
- Posting about or discussing leaked Steven Universe content or fake Steven Universe leaks is prohibited within the main chat room.
- Light swear words (such as hell, damn, ass, piss, bastard, etc.) are allowed when not directed at another user. Excessive usage or usage of these or usage of stronger cuss words such as the F-Bomb or S-Bomb will result in a no-warning kick followed by a ban.
- Referring to genitalia in any way is not allowed.
- Swear abbreviations (such as wt*, st*u, lm*ao, etc), certain swear substitutes, and abbreviations that can be translated into cuss words is treated as though the swear had been said.
- Words such as "sl*t", "wh*re", and "r*tard" are not allowed.
NSFW And Sexual Content
- NSFW (not safe for work, or things you don’t want to be seen looking at in school or work) is not permitted to be discussed or linked to in main chat. If you are unsure if what you are about to link is NSFW or not, please send a link to a staff member in PM to make sure.
- Mild innuendos or jokes are allowed in moderation.
- Be courteous. While it is suggested you avoid topics that make others uncomfortable (politics, religion, mortality, etc), if you do discuss these topics do so in a polite, respectful manner. If staff requests or another user states they are uncomfortable and asks that you stop talking about such topics, stop or take it to PM.
- Please do not discuss self-harm or suicide. While we strive to assist users when we can, we are not trained in this field and many users are sensitive to this topic. If you are struggling with these issues, please seek professional help or utilize the resources provided here.
Advertising Wikis and Websites
- Linking to other wiki chats is not allowed in main chat.
- Advertising to view your Steven Universe content on other websites is fine, however advertising non-Steven Universe content on other websites will result in a kick.
- Role-playing in the main chatroom is prohibited. If you and another user wish to role-play in the chat, please do so in a private message.
Use of Scripts
- While the use of scripts in your personal chat.js is completely fine, implementing bot commands is prohibited unless specifically approved by an administrator.