This article contains information on a subject that is not considered canon in Steven Universe.
Soundtrack Attack is a Steven Universe mobile rhythm game that was released on July 21, 2016. The player's customized Gem character (either a Ruby, Pearl, or Quartz) has escaped from Homeworld via an escape pod, and with the help of the Crystal Gems, must travel along various locations to avoid being captured by Homeworld Gems in a Roaming Eye.
Soundtrack Attack is a rhythm runner set to the music of Steven Universe!
- Battle to the beat
Let’s do this! Tap, hold, and swipe along to the music to unleash awesome attacks and outrun the Homeworld Gems in Soundtrack Attack - Steven Universe.
- Make your own Gem
Choose a Quartz, Ruby, or Pearl and make them your own. Customize your Gem with hair, outfits, accessories, and weapons! Unlock even more options as you play.
- Play Steven Universe songs
Believe in Steven with Soundtrack Attack - Steven Universe!
Where to download
- "We Are the Crystal Gems" – Mask Island Level 2
- "Steven and the Stevens" – Mask Island Level 6
- "Giant Woman" – Sky Spire Level 2
- "Haven't You Noticed (I'm a Star)" – Sky Spire Level 6
- "Let Me Drive My Van (into Your Heart)" – Strawberry Battlefield Level 2
- "Mr. Greg" – Strawberry Battlefield Level 6
- "Don't Cost Nothing/Empire City" – The Desert Level 2
- "Full Disclosure" – The Desert Level 6
- "Strong in the Real Way" – Rose's Fountain Level 2
- "What Can I Do (For You)" – Rose's Fountain Level 6
- "Stronger Than You" – Kindergarten Level 2
- "We Are the Crystal Gems (Extended ver.)" – Kindergarten Level 6