- She is known for her role as Nicky Nichols on the Netflix television series Orange Is the New Black.
- Natasha's full name is Natasha Bianca Lyonne Braunstein.
- Natasha Lyonne was born in New York City, New York, the daughter of Ivette and Aaron Braunstein, a boxing promoter, race car driver, and radio host, who was distantly related to cartoonist Al Jaffee.
- At the age of six, she was cast as Opal on Pee-wee’s Playhouse, followed by film appearances in A Man Called Sarge and Dennis the Menace.
- Her mother was born in Paris, France, to Hungarian Jewish parents who were Holocaust survivors.