Jennifer Paz is a Filipina-American developing actress and producer, known for Can't Hardly Wait, Santa with Muscles, Project A, and most recently Steven Universe as Lapis Lazuli and Malachite in "Jail Break".
Paz made her first official debut in the 1st National Miss Saigon US Tour. She made her international stage debut in The Fantasticks as Luisa, with Singapore Repertory Theater.
Later, she appeared on Broadway (Les Misérables, in the 10th anniversary cast), as a soloist during the "Do You Hear The People Sing" concert tour, and took over the role of Mei-Li in David Henry Hwang's "Flower Drum Song," for the production's celebrated 5-week extension.
Jennifer is of Filipino descent. The youngest of four children, Paz moved with her family at the age of 5 from the Philippines to Seattle, where her mother's brother was living at the time. After completing her freshman year at the University of Washington in Seattle, Paz - then at the age of 21 - played the alternate of the lead role in the 1st National Miss Saigon US Tour. She is currently engaged with singer/actor/songwriter Anthony Fedorov, who is an American Idol finalist and RENT off-Broadway. She also recently welcomed her first child, Julian Paz Fedorov, on April 1 at 6:08 CDT.
Since this professional debut, Paz has received multi-award nominations and wins including a 2008 LA Stage Alliance Ovation Award for Best Lead Actress. She is also a three-time LA Stage Alliance Ovation Award nominee, a Carbonnell Award Winner (Florida), a Helen Hayes Award Nominee (Washington D.C.), a San Diego Critics Circle nominee, and a 2011 IRNE (Independent Reviewers of New England) Nominee for best lead actress.
In 2014 at Behind the Voice Actor Awards, she was nominated and won Best Female Vocal Performance in a Television Series in a Guest Role - Comedy/Musical as Lapis Lazuli.
- She originally auditioned for Amethyst, but turned down the role before the role was given to Michaela Dietz. 
- Jennifer is one of the Filipina-American voice actresses to voice a gem, the others are Shelby Rabara, Deedee Magno-Hall, and Charlyne Yi who has Filipino parentage.
- During NYCC 2016, she described her favorite moment in the series was the introduction of Lapis, specifically the first moment with the smackdown of the water hand in Mirror Gem. 
- Jennifer, Deedee Magno Hall (Pearl), Michela Dietz (Amethyst), and Shelby Rabara (Peridot) had a live episode viewing of Gem Harvest, as well as a Q&A afterward!  During the live episode viewing, the four admitted that they are friends outside of the show and especially look forward to seeing Jennifer because she doesn't have that many lines to record.
- Jennifer Paz's Wikipedia Article
- Jennifer Paz's Website
- Jennifer Paz's Twitter
- Jennifer Paz's IMDb Page