This page contains content that is considered "level 2 canon" and may be contradicted by the TV series.
- Indigo Spawn: Indigo Light can spawn a small indigo scorpion monster.
- Indigo Light Beam: After charging for a turn, Indigo Light can fire a beam of energy at one of the gems. This attack cannot be blocked.
- Appendage Regeneration: If any of its tails are destroyed, Indigo Light can regrow them after a while.
The Indigo Light gains one extra action for each tail it has present. The body of Indigo Light will always use its action to grow another tail if one is missing. The tails cannot be directly attacked and can only be hit by use of splash and long range attacks. It will occasionally summon indigo scorpions to aid it in battle.
- Similar to the Centipeetle Mother, it is capable of creating miniature versions of itself.
- It takes the left and right appendages 15 HP each to destroy them, while the middle one takes 25 HP to destroy it.
- However, each appendage does not have a HP bar, so you cannot tell how much HP each tail has left.
- It takes 215 HP worth of damage to the main body to take it to the Light Prism.