7000. 8000. 10,000! Numbers have no meaning!
Hopper is a Persian-green frog from Steven's story. She wears a black cape with a hood, yellow mittens, and a pair of pale pink boots. She also carries a katana sword.
Hopper's personality is similar to that of Amethyst's. She sticks her tongue out a lot and exaggerates her sentences. She also constantly uses the term "hop" or "hopping" as puns in many of her lines. She also seems to take an interest in her power-measuring device as she seems to have it around a lot when it isn't broken.
Hoppy and Hopper have a fairly good relationship, as they both were seen helping Garnet train.
Hopper helps Garnet train to increase her "power levels", but altogether they have a good relationship.
Hopper has a disliking for Ringo, because he tricked her, Hoppy, and Garnet into helping him with his evil scheme.
- Hopper is voiced by Deedee Magno-Hall, who also voices Pearl.
- Hopper seems to carry around a power-measuring device. It is broken twice in "Garnet's Universe".
- In the fight scene between Garnet and Ringo, Garnet gets confused and called Hopper Hoppy, as their names are very similar.
- Hopper visually resembles and was likely modeled after the character Frog from the SNES video game Chrono Trigger, as both are anthropomorphic, sword-wielding, armor-wearing frogs in fantasy settings.
- Hopper's personality may have been inspired by the character Slippy Toad from the Star Fox series of video games.
- Hopper makes a cameo in "Say Uncle" as one of two characters featured in a video game that looks very similar to the Super Smash Bros. series.
- Although Hopper wields a sword, she is never shown using it, as she relies mostly on her tongue.