A slower version serves as Hessonite's theme during cutscenes in which she appears.
A Word from the Composers
"Fun fact: this was the first piece of music we made for Save the Light!
The full name of this track is, “Hessonite and the Prism”, and we intended for it to represent not just Hess herself, but also the relationship between the two entities – especially within the context of what the player learns about the Prism from Steven’s actions at the end of the first game :)"
- There are four variations of this track depending on whether or not Greg and/or Steven are playing their instruments during their attacks.
- The first variation is the normal theme.
- The second variation adds in Steven's ukulele.
- The third variation adds in Greg's guitar.
- The fourth variation adds in both Steven's ukulele and Greg's guitar.