Garnet's Keytar is an instrument that belongs to Garnet. It first appears in the episode "Steven and the Stevens". Garnet is also shown using it in Greg's music video in the episode "We Need to Talk".
It is a white keytar that is supported by a blue strap around the neck and shoulders.
- A keytar is a type of synthesizer keyboard shaped so that it can be held like a guitar.
- Modern keytars first came onto the market in the 1960s, and first reached mainstream popularity in the 1980s along with synthpop music.
- The name is a portmanteau of the words "Keyboard" and "Guitar".
- Playing a keytar might be a reference to Garnet being a fusion.
- It is also a reference to her soundtrack having a modest quantity of synth beats.
- The keytar resembles a YAMAHA SHS-10.
- It contains 32 keys
- In "The Question", Ruby is shown to be skilled a the guitar, hinting that Sapphire would be skilled at a keyboard.