Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article contains information on a subject that is not considered canon in Steven Universe.
The Electric Skulls are minor antagonists, and made their debut in the Pilot.
- Green crystals in place of their eyes, and on the center of their forehead.
- Pink/red hair.
- Turquoise head.
- Markings around the eyes.
- Maniacal Laughs.
- Spiked collars on their hair.
- Senses holes in the fabric of time.
- Charging itself, and can discharge enemies.
- Can move its hair freely.
- The Electric Skulls seem to be at least partially inspired by Mexican sugar skulls used during the "Día de los Muertos", or Day of the Dead, which in turn appear to be in some parts based on Aztec sacrificial skulls.
- Their weakness in combat appears to be the removal of their hair pieces.
- The Electric Skulls are the first antagonists in the entire series, albeit non-canon.