|Voiced by||Grace Rolek|
|Current Residence||Beach City|
|First Appearance||"Bubble Buddies"|
|Latest Appearance||"Rose's Room"|
Connie is a young girl with dark brown puffy hair and glasses. She wears a cyan, white dress and lime green socks, as well as salmon-colored boots. In the intro, she wears a hat. In Lion 2: The Movie, she wears overalls instead of a dress.
Connie has a nerdish/bookish personality. She is somewhat withdrawn, quiet, introverted, and intelligent. She is lonely and wishes she had more friends. Because she moves so often, she has been unable to make lasting friendships. It is heavily implied that her parents are somewhat controlling and disallow her from doing common childhood activities (such as eating donuts or anything with trans-fats). All of her time spent on beaches has given her some knowledge of boats. Her hobbies appear to be tennis and reading. Despite obeying her parents consistently, she does exploit loopholes (such as not buying snacks at a theater, instead Steven supplying them with some at his home).
Steven first saw Connie about a year prior to the series during a parade. He saw her drop her bracelet, so he kept it in the freezer so he could return it. She also remembered seeing him on his father's float, mentioning the soap bubbles in his hair. He becomes her first friend and appears to have a crush on her. They are currently good friends.
She is very loyal to her parents, who seem to want her to be smart and orderly. She closely follows their orders, but does occasionally exploit a loophole (as seen in Lion 2: The Movie)
- Connie appears in the title sequence as the "Mr. Universe" van drives by. She holds the book "A Wrinkle in Time."
- The creators of the show were planning on having a character in the show that would be Steven's girlfriend. It may be possible that their final idea was Connie.
- She is able to write backwards. This is seen in the very short amount of time it took her to write "Harpoon Gun" on the inside of the bubble in "Bubble Buddies."
- In the title sequence, she has a hat, no socks, and thicker hair.
- Connie reveals that her father is a private security guard.
- It is revealed in "Lion 2: The Movie" that Connie plays tennis.
- According to writer Matt Burnett, Connie's race is Indian. 
Click here to view the gallery.
|Characters in Steven Universe|