Coins are a form of currency used by Beach City's citizens.
The coin is silver/white in color. As seen in "Keep Beach City Weird", some coins have an engraved image of a coiled snake on one side, and as seen in "Arcade Mania", quarters appear to be engraved with a face that resembles Pearl on the opposite side.
- Benjamin Franklin proposed the rattlesnake as the national animal in a satirical commentary in 1751. He more seriously suggested this in 1775.
- The rattlesnake was used on the 20 dollar bill issued in 1778 by the state of Georgia.
- The image of the rattlesnake was used on the Gadsden flag. This was a flag used in 1775 during the American Revolution. Below the image on the flag were the words "Don't tread on me".
- The rattlesnake symbol has been used by the U.S. Army continuously for over 236 years.
- The image on this coin and the dollar bill may be the origin of Ronaldo's theory of the government secretly being controlled by snake people, or "sneople".