The board has a blue backdrop with the words "CITCHEN CALAMITY" written across it in white print over a black text box. The board is shaped like a Monopoly board, and the squares running down the perimeter are of multiple colors, including dandelion yellow, blue, green, and yellow/blue stripes. The blue backdrop is outlined by a thick, yellow-sea orange frame.
- Rectangular Game Board
- Various gameplay cards
- Dice Rolling Blender
- 2 special kitchen dice
- Although the game is called Citchen Calamity, the initials "KC" can be read on the cards.
- The gameplay is primarily done through cards, but dice are occasionally used, rolled by a small blender instead of by hand, similar to Yahtzee where you spin the dice in a cup.
- These dice are not numbered, but have pictures of various kitchen items, with a sunny-side up egg implied to be of the highest value.
- Other symbols include a skillet, a fish, utensils, and an X.
- According to Pearl, the rules are "very complicated".