The Beach House is the home of Steven Universe and serves as the entrance to the Crystal Temple. It was partially destroyed by the parts of Blue Diamond's ship as of "Reunited", but (at least its exterior) was seen already repaired later in the next episode, "Legs From Here to Homeworld".
The Beach House is built over the entrance of the Crystal Temple. While Steven stays in the Beach House, the Crystal Gems have their own rooms within the Temple, accessible via the Temple Gate.
The house is a modestly-sized dwelling with one large interior room and an upper level. The upper level serves as Steven's bedroom while the main interior contains a lounge with a fireplace and a kitchen/bar. The door to the bathroom is located on the back left, past the fireplace, while the bathroom itself is built directly below the upper level. Outside is a balcony/deck with further seating and an umbrella. Hanging inside, above the door, is a picture of Rose Quartz.
The far side of the house's interior opens into the foyer of the Crystal Temple. Just outside the Temple Gate is a Warp Pad.
- As revealed in "Lion 3: Straight to Video" and Greg's flashbacks from "Story for Steven", "We Need to Talk", and "Greg the Babysitter", the Beach House had not yet been built onto the Crystal Temple before Steven was born.
- An extended version of the theme song shown at San Diego Comic-Con 2015 shows a time lapse of the house being constructed. This reveals that it was created just before Steven moved in, as well as showing that Greg personally built the Beach House (with the help of the Crystal Gems), as he complains that "building a house isn't easy."
- The house was temporarily home to a restaurant known as "Steven's" as shown in the episode "Restaurant Wars" where the business both opened and closed.
- Steven was missing a baby tooth in the extended intro, which usually begins when children are five to seven years old. The house was in the process of being constructed at that time.
- The Crystal Gems refer to the Beach House as Steven's room as shown in many episodes.
- The design of the exterior has changed slightly from episode to episode: the door frame changes from red to white, the railings change their placement, and the number of steps in the exterior staircase varies from about 10 to 15 depending on the episode. The direction and side the door open also changes between episodes.
- In the opening scenes of "Legs From Here to Homeworld", the Beach House is still partially destroyed as depicted in "Reunited". Later in that episode, as Pink Diamond's ship takes off from the beach, the house is shown intact in the background. Since this shot is the house's only intact depiction since "Reunited", it is unclear whether this is a continuity error or an off-screen rebuilding.