B.O.Y.S. (Boys On Your Shelf) are collectible toys made out of pewter that are similar to G.U.Y.S. According to Ronaldo Fryman, "Kids collect G.U.Y.S., but men collect B.O.Y.S.!"
- Po' Boy
- Golden Boy
- A Nice Jewish Boy
- Bat-Boy is a reference to Bat Boy.
- Pony-Boy is a reference to Ponyboy Curtis, the main protagonist of the novel and film The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton. Pony-Boy's image is of C. Thomas Howell as Ponyboy in the film.
- Beastie-Boy is possibly a reference to Beast Boy (from the DC comics), or a reference to the Beastie Boys, a band formed in 1979.
- Beach-Boy is possibly a reference to The Beach Boys, a band that formed in 1961.
- Big-Boy is a reference to the Bob's Big Boy restaurant chain or the Frisch's Big Boy restaurants.
- Po' Boy's name and appearance are references to the po' boy sandwich, a type of submarine sandwich from Louisiana which is traditionally filled with fried seafood.
- Golden-Boy is a pun on the manga and anime of the same name.
- American-Boy is a reference to the 2008 Estelle song of the same name.
- Additionally, American-Boy resembles Kanye West, featured with Estelle in the song.